• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Howdy everyone...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jenifa

Hi everyone who I love and who loves me. :D

Momma Jen and baby Victoria are recovering (mom more than baby) slowly. I had the Cesarean on 11/14. The baby was born at 1:39 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz; 20 inches long. She's a cutie pie. :) She's crying now. :( Gotta post and go. I am not able to tackle the stairs very often yet, but when I do, I will keep everyone posted on our progress. :)

Love to all...
Jenifa

L

LadyBlu

Congrats Jenifa!!!

Jenifa said:
Hi everyone who I love and who loves me. :D

Momma Jen and baby Victoria are recovering (mom more than baby) slowly. I had the Cesarean on 11/14. The baby was born at 1:39 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz; 20 inches long. She's a cutie pie. :) She's crying now. :( Gotta post and go. I am not able to tackle the stairs very often yet, but when I do, I will keep everyone posted on our progress. :)

Love to all...
Jenifa
Give that baby a big hug and kiss for me... now I want one.. lol.... NOT... *S* Hope you get fully recovered soon and I know what you were Thankful for this Thanksgiving Holiday..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Wow !! That is one, big, girl !! Victoria is a wonderful name. Just think; you'll turn around and she'll be going to high school.

Show her how to use the keyboard. I want to hear from my new niece !!

All my best Jenifa, and Victoria.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 11-24-2000 at 11:51 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">