• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hypehen(sp?) a childs name without consent of biological father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtClerk

actualyl no i didnt get the advice i asked for i got ignorant judgements. Michael knows who his father is he always has. like i said Michael just calls nick daddy nick and richie daddy. He has told me he has two daddies. I make sure michael tries and call richie at least twice a week. But after richie blows him off so many times he doesnt get interested. I even am paying for a landline to be put in my home so richie can call michael at the house and not my cell.
So no you are not giving me advice you are being hostile and heartless.
Really you have been in my shoes? You were struggling with being prego and have a toddler and a deadbeat for a husband who didnt want your kids, and abondoned you? You have given birth to a baby girl then 5 weeks later lost her to SIDS. You have tried to keep communication open between the biological father and your son?
Have you had to bury your baby?
And i have notified richie that michael was calling nick daddy nick and that we tried to correct it for two months and finally the child therapist said to go ahead and let my son call nick daddy nick. As long as he knows who he is real father is. Nick is good to my son. Richie loves his son but doesnt do whats best for him. Hes a very selfish person. But i tell michael every day that both of his daddies love him and richie is trying. I dont let michael be rude to him on the phone and i keep richie updated on michael in every way, even when he is rude and verbally abusive.
So no you havent been where i have been.
So pull you head out of your judgemental asses
You do realize that the judge that hears this case and will pass final judgment on the matter probably hasn't walked exactly in your shoes either, right? I guess since that's the case, you may as well leave well enough alone.

actualyl no i didnt get the advice i asked for i got ignorant judgements. Michael knows who his father is he always has. like i said Michael just calls nick daddy nick and richie daddy. He has told me he has two daddies. I make sure michael tries and call richie at least twice a week. But after richie blows him off so many times he doesnt get interested. I even am paying for a landline to be put in my home so richie can call michael at the house and not my cell.
So no you are not giving me advice you are being hostile and heartless.
Really you have been in my shoes? You were struggling with being prego and have a toddler and a deadbeat for a husband who didnt want your kids, and abondoned you? You have given birth to a baby girl then 5 weeks later lost her to SIDS. You have tried to keep communication open between the biological father and your son?
Have you had to bury your baby?
And i have notified richie that michael was calling nick daddy nick and that we tried to correct it for two months and finally the child therapist said to go ahead and let my son call nick daddy nick. As long as he knows who he is real father is. Nick is good to my son. Richie loves his son but doesnt do whats best for him. Hes a very selfish person. But i tell michael every day that both of his daddies love him and richie is trying. I dont let michael be rude to him on the phone and i keep richie updated on michael in every way, even when he is rude and verbally abusive.
So no you havent been where i have been.
So pull you head out of your judgemental asses

My dear girl, it would appear that you are the one who needs to remove your noggin from your seemingly more intelligent rear end.

You have no idea what anyone here has gone through in life. My brief time here reading has told me that there are at least a couple of senior members who have indeed tragically had to bury children; several have been widowed, and more have suffered through abusive relationships. Many have gone through the pain of divorce or separation and come out the other end much wiser.

You my dear girl would do well to sit back and read and at least briefly put your Indignant Hat back where it belongs on the Useless Shelf and FOCUS on what is truly important.

Because my dear you need to understand this very simple but perhaps radical concept:

This isn't about you.

mistoffolees

I only asked cause michael has been calling himself enyeart and i tell him no its steadman. But i figured i would find out for him, if i cant do it now, then later down the road if he still wants to change it i will support him. Dont call me cupcake or any other derogotory(sp) names thank you, i had a legiate question and was just trying to get answers, but i guess everyone thinks they know everything.....either way i know im a good mom , and even if I chose a bad person to father my son, I did the right thing by getting away from his abuse and drugs, ect. My son will always know where he came from but he wil know he doesnt have to be like his sperm donor.....
thanks for your interesting thoughts, and ignorance....
Your son is free to change his name - when he becomes an adult.

It's funny that you're now saying that your son knows where he came from, but you said before that you had never told him and didn't plan to - and wanted to change his name to continue your masquerade.

So which is it - have you told him that his step-father is not his biological father or not?

And stop with the 'sperm donor' crap. Do you have any idea how damaging it is for a child for you to describe his father that way and to suggest that he's good for nothing except providing sperm? Of course, no one here can stop you from doing that, but when your son is old enough, he'll start thinking: what do they call a woman who's sleeping with men they can't stand and don't care about - solely for the enjoyment it brings? That's not a very flattering thing to be calling yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">