• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I don’t know what kind of lawyer I need??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kimberley Ward

I hired a remodeling company (licensed contractor) to do some work on my home and the businessman for the company sexually assaulted me in my home. I made a police report and was interviewed by a detective but haven’t heard back yet. I live alone, I’ve been very depressed since this happened. I live in fear in my home and I don’t stay in my bedroom or sleep in my bed anymore because that’s where it happened.

Just Blue

I hired a remodeling company (licensed contractor) to do some work on my home and the businessman for the company sexually assaulted me in my home. I made a police report and was interviewed by a detective but haven’t heard back yet. I live alone, I’ve been very depressed since this happened. I live in fear in my home and I don’t stay in my bedroom or sleep in my bed anymore because that’s where it happened.

What state?
When did this happen?

Why do you think you need an attorney? Are you going to sue the company? If that it the reason, then you would get a personal injury attorney.

I am very sorry this happened to you. :(

National Sexual Assault Hotline: Confidential 24/7 Support | RAINN

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">