• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have a freeze on my bank account and it is driving me crazy!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanja53

You sound like an even bigger idiot if you actually took what I said at face value...
Are you actually a county clerk or are you just pretending cause for a person in that type of job you sure do have bad table manners .To say onething but o my your being sarcastic you are a joke . Iam sitting hear listing to my wife as you morons try to debate each other and try an one up people when you folks are giving advise on things you seem to know very little about .If you know what you were talking about maybe you would help somebody out who needs the help but you floks dont do that you insult anD make people feel worse . YOU FOLKS ARE FULL OF IT . GET OVER YOURSELVES AND GET A LIFE.

CourtClerk

If you are not from NY and pay high rents and then have to pay bills on top of that, shut up and keep it moving.
No, I'm not from New York, but I'm from another state that has astronomical rents, my bills are high, I have a child I raise on my own and I've never been sued. My credit is great and I don't have to worry about making payment arrangements or having payment arrangements being denied. I'm sure with my great payment history, if I had to make payment arrangements, they'd surely be granted. Although I'm not rich, I don't do things I can't afford.

I wouldn't buy an 80K car, I wouldn't run up a 3K bill with Sprint of all people..., I wouldn't live in a home I couldn't afford, I wouldn't buy things that would cause me to go into debt. See, that's called responsible living. And before you even ask, yes, I have in fact been so ill that I couldn't go to work for a considerable amount of time, and my bills still got paid.

So, don't get snitty because people want you to be responsible for your personal issues.

tanja53

No, I'm not from New York, but I'm from another state that has astronomical rents, my bills are high, I have a child I raise on my own and I've never been sued. My credit is great and I don't have to worry about making payment arrangements or having payment arrangements being denied. I'm sure with my great payment history, if I had to make payment arrangements, they'd surely be granted. Although I'm not rich, I don't do things I can't afford.

I wouldn't buy an 80K car, I wouldn't run up a 3K bill with Sprint of all people..., I wouldn't live in a home I couldn't afford, I wouldn't buy things that would cause me to go into debt. See, that's called responsible living. And before you even ask, yes, I have in fact been so ill that I couldn't go to work for a considerable amount of time, and my bills still got paid.

So, don't get snitty because people want you to be responsible for your personal issues.
Good for you. Some people don't even have money to have a home. AND IT IS NOT THEIR CHOICE.

CourtClerk

Are you actually a county clerk or are you just pretending
Nope, never professed to be a county clerk (like at the tax assessors office), I'm a judicial assistant, a court clerk. Big difference and I don't pretend to be, my paycheck says I'm not pretending.
cause for a person in that type of job you sure do have bad table manners .
I'm not at the table, I'm at my computer desk. I have great table manners though.
To say onething but o my your being sarcastic you are a joke .
Joke? I don't know... but I was trying to be funny... see the rolling eyes at the end of my statement.
Iam sitting hear listing to my wife as you morons try to debate each other and try an one up people when you folks are giving advise on things you seem to know very little about .
And so what advice do you have for either the OP or your "wife" who seems to be having the same legal issues? Today she's winning, last week she had all kinds of issues. What? She got into court in California that fast? She's already winning her case? Puhleeze, you're talking about a state I've worked in for longer than she's probably been in the US. The only person she seems to be fooling is you.
If you know what you were talking about maybe you would help somebody out who needs the help
We aren't allowed to write prescriptions as that seems to be the only help some people need.
but you floks dont do that you insult anD make people feel worse .
What's a flok?:confused: Zigner? What's a flok?
YOU FOLKS ARE FULL OF IT . GET OVER YOURSELVES AND GET A LIFE.
Give us one!!! Wait, don't. You and your wife may not be able to pay for it.

CourtClerk

Sorry I was gone...what did I miss? I had to go PAY SOME BILLS!
Well, Tanja's fictitious husband called us floks. I'm still looking for the definition of that word.

I mailed my bills on Friday. One more month where there will be no process servers at my door. Life is good.

Queen Coco Brow

You guys just have all of the answers huh. Just pay your bills. Just move out of New York!:rolleyes: What are you? Stupid? All of ya'll can kick rocks. You guys are just upset because I am taking this to court. I promise you that if I win, I will definitely let you guys know. In the mean time, kick rocks!! You have no idea what it means to struggle. Reality and life circumstances sometimes doesn't keep the order that you wish for!

tanja53

Nope, never professed to be a county clerk (like at the tax assessors office), I'm a judicial assistant, a court clerk. Big difference and I don't pretend to be, my paycheck says I'm not pretending.

I'm not at the table, I'm at my computer desk. I have great table manners though.

Joke? I don't know... but I was trying to be funny... see the rolling eyes at the end of my statement.

And so what advice do you have for either the OP or your "wife" who seems to be having the same legal issues? Today she's winning, last week she had all kinds of issues. What? She got into court in California that fast? She's already winning her case? Puhleeze, you're talking about a state I've worked in for longer than she's probably been in the US. The only person she seems to be fooling is you.

We aren't allowed to write prescriptions as that seems to be the only help some people need.

What's a flok?:confused: Zigner? What's a flok?

Give us one!!! Wait, don't. You and your wife may not be able to pay for it.
Will my advice would be to contact the distric atty and file suite against the company who froze the persons account and go after them .If they have no judgement against this OP then they can't freeze her accounts correct or is the court your in different from CA. courts Either way you do not Know me so if you dont wish me to judge you dont even try to judge me or my wife just answer the questions asked correctly which you have not advising some is just that advising not your opion as for ZINGER get a life a bill collecter is the lowest form of scum any how you people will say or do anything to get your money lie cheat steal just like the dead beats you try to collect from .

tanja53

Well, Tanja's fictitious husband called us floks. I'm still looking for the definition of that word.

I mailed my bills on Friday. One more month where there will be no process servers at my door. Life is good.
You are very rude Maybe you should look for another job.
I am older than you are and if my daughter spook like you they would be in trouble.
I have been in USA back and fourth since the early- 70.
And yes all my bills are paid.
Suprise.
And for fictious husband. I don't need to make up one. I have one.

tanja53

You guys just have all of the answers huh. Just pay your bills. Just move out of New York!:rolleyes: What are you? Stupid? All of ya'll can kick rocks. You guys are just upset because I am taking this to court. I promise you that if I win, I will definitely let you guys know. In the mean time, kick rocks!! You have no idea what it means to struggle. Reality and life circumstances sometimes doesn't keep the order that you wish for!
I really hope you win. And with your attitude you will. Just show them who don't get it.
Man kind can be cold and rude.
All the best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">