• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I intend to file "Motion for guidance"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marcusbmco

I want to file "Motion for Guidance" from Magistrate

Federal, Civil, Colorado.
I have an action against BAC Home Loans Servicing (Bank of America) like hundreds if not thousands of other Americans who got screwed by Obama's "Obama Plan (HAMP)" and BAC,
Because of the nature of being evicted from your home and becoming of "no fixed abode", want to explain to court that 1) you don't have an address where you can receive timely court doc's, 2) it takes time to come up to speed with the ECF training, 3) you're trying to 'catch yourself' after your whole life is uprooted.
Issues: asked judge for 2 week continuance (on scheduling Conference) due to conflicting (other case) court appearances, judge granted only 1 week (did not know, missed court), had to respond too briefly to Motion to Show Cause for lack of responding to Motion to Dismiss,
Question: Can I as Pro Se ask the judge or file a Motion for Guidance for a Pro Se Plaintiff with explanation or drop it and refile in my Born state of Ct. ?

am now 3,000 miles from Co. court.

Last edited:

Rexlan

Courts are not there to guide you or give you advice. If you're the plaintiff then you need to know what you're doing. If you don't then you need an attorney or you need to re-think your case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">