• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need help for my dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

colorado46

What is the name of your state? nj,my father had to retire due to having a stroke, but he recovered and work in some light job and pay bills.Now he cant work no more is feeling bad and is 69.CC filed a complain he only get SS no properties or money,Plaintiff changed court date,ok,now they send father some papers like they want a judgement against him without going to court,id disagree he has to file a motion ? or affidavit, we dont understand and dont know what to do,father is sick but want to go to court and explain his situation to the judge, i dont know why the plaintiff(CC) wants this, why they filed the complain if now they dont want father to appear in court,is not fear!please advise thank you:confused: :confused:

colorado46

i forgot

the paper is ORDER FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT ordered to be entered in favor of the plaintiff Bankxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.and against the deffendant (father name)IN THE SUM OF $$$$$ PLUS COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES.wHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT PAPERS HE HAS TO FILE ONLY HAS 10 DAYS.sorry the bold letters.thanks:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">