• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebobot

Oh please.

Many men would leave the country, eh? Because it's just SO easy to get permission to live in another country, isn't it?

What kind of fake planet are you on?

Im an EU citizen , can up and leave at the drop of a hat . . .are the ppl on here usually this hostile or quick to assume and take it as fact.

She insults and harasses my family also , they are in a different jurisdiction i.e outside the United States

Last edited:

Proserpina

Im an EU citizen , can up and leave at the drop of a hat . . .are the ppl on here usually this hostile or quick to assume and take it as fact.

News flash.

I'm also a non-US citizen. However, you clearly meant that most men (regardless of their citizenship) may up and leave at a moment's notice.

That simply isn't accurate (or even vaguely feasible).

:cool:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Right clearly not many ppl here have dealt with an abusive controlling sociopath before who screams profanity and does everything in their power to use a child as a weapon. I have attempted to have the child removed from her care and sunk over 15 thousand dollars into fighting a losing battle. Whether you legal experts wish to believe it or not the US legal system is extremely broken in this regard. She constantly puts the child in danger and attacks me at every visitation. I am legally separated and the court has done NOTHING in regards to her insane behavior.

I have done everything legally I can but as explained the courts and authorities do nothing. If the tables were turned I would of been arrested a dozen times over... the sheriffs department admitted this to my face.

I have exhausted every legal avenue in relation to my son and as stated have for the time being removed myself from the situation in the hopes that her behavior stops.

I am on here to seek advice so I can protect myself from a stalker and someone who wishes to destroy every aspect of my life when the courts simply allow behavior that would land a man in jail but turn a blind eye as its a woman doing it.

The argument that ohh put your big boy pants on is the exact mentality that allows this kind of situation and allows it to continue. .. I have been under attack , stalked , threatened and harassed for over a year and I'm afraid I can no longer take it... many men in my position would simply leave the country.. I do however wish to be a part of my sons life.

Simply because you are married to someone does not give them or anyone the right to make your life a living nightmare for so long.... again if I was a woman things would be rather different.

You seem to misunderstand my meaninng here

MY WORK IS CALLED ON A REGULAR BASIS
MY FAMILY IS CONTACTED CONSTANTLY
I RECEIVE 100s OF UNWANTED EMAILS AND TXTS
WHEN I ATTEMPT TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE SHE ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY IT
Here is what I know. You are a liar. You were calling her psychotic (which is a psychopath) and now she is a sociopath. You have no clue of anything. You are still married. Therefore to be with other women is committing adultery. You should not be dating until the divorce is final. Your exaggerations here are a reason why you have very little credibility. You are lying. And you have presented no proof.

Proserpina

(In all fairness, not many people actually realize that psychopath and sociopath are different animals ;) )

But yeah - I sense hyperbole and a distinct case of exaggeratus situationus.

That never, ever bodes well in court. OP, it goes to credibility.

thebobot

Im in complete shock tbh , I'm a liar , because i state she is a sociopath
which is someone who has a lack of remorse , manipulative , pathological liar , poor behavior , lack of morals and lives a parasitic lifestyle

and also state that her behavior is psychopathic which are as follows
enduring anti-social behavior, a diminished capacity for empathy or remorse, and poor behavioral controls

but no clearly I am a liar and im full of it.

Please I am on here asking for legal advice as to my situation and what steps i need to take , I have for my own safety and mental health removed myself from the situation as much as i can . I am not after your moral opinion on a situation you know little or nothing about or your judgement based on what i deem to be appropriate for someone to do , you neither know the full circumstances or the reality in which i live

again I ask

what must i do to legally stop this person from infringing upon my personal life and from constantly causing me stress and to stop her harassing me.

I have stated to her that i no longer wish to discuss anything other than our divorce and our child, she continues to contact me with hateful and spiteful emails and continues to contact my friends , my family and anyone who will listen in a direct attack on me. I am willing to attempt the restraining order route again but want to know if emails and texts that are not only being sent to me but also sent to others that the direct subject matter is me and an attack on me can also be used.

thebobot

Oh please.

Many men would leave the country, eh? Because it's just SO easy to get permission to live in another country, isn't it?

What kind of fake planet are you on?

" many men in my position" yes you dont know my full position , i did not come here to argue with people who have no idea what the full story is or to tell the full story , THIS IS A LEGAL ADVICE FORUM AND BASED ON WHAT I HAVE STATED I AM LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE , YOUR COMMENTS ARE
1 Distracting from the reason of this forum
2 irrelevant
3 personal opinion based on no information

please stick to the topic of the forum . . . legal advice

anearthw

You should sit down and speak with a lawyer then.

What you seem to not understand is that you can't diagnose a person from what you've read on the internet/online DSM because you not a psychologist/psychiatrist, and she's your wife. Do you really think that you can objectively evaluate her actions and diagnose her? Besides, exactly how are you going to explain that you willingly leave your child in the care of this "psycho" and haven't visited for almost a month? How does that exactly make you credible?

WHAT is your wife saying in these e-mails that leads you to declare them as harassment?

To your employer? What motivation does she have in getting you fired, after all, that will backfire on her? Were you boinking another girl at the office?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

She insults and harasses my family also , they are in a different jurisdiction i.e outside the United States
So leave. Abandon your child. Find a foreign honey, since that seems to be more important to you than your child.

We go by what you post. And you've posted a bunch of silliness, throwing around psychological diagnoses w/o any proof that she is actually any of those things. And if she was, making yourself look like a donkey for leaving your child with such a person. Really.

Proserpina

" many men in my position" yes you dont know my full position , i did not come here to argue with people who have no idea what the full story is or to tell the full story , THIS IS A LEGAL ADVICE FORUM AND BASED ON WHAT I HAVE STATED I AM LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE , YOUR COMMENTS ARE
1 Distracting from the reason of this forum
2 irrelevant
3 personal opinion based on no information

please stick to the topic of the forum . . . legal advice

Honey, you were the one who raised the issue - not me.

You're welcome.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">