• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I received a letter from Police department today

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another question for CaveMan Lawyer

One poster here said they wanted me to come down to the police station so they could either arrest me again or interrogate me further.

What, in your opinion, do you feel?????

If they wanted to question me further, wouldnt they just call me and ask me to come down or send a detective to my house?????????????? They have my address?

Also, the letter is already dated 1/31(thursday) and the letter says I have 90 days. So if they want to interrogate me, they are willing to wait 90 days????The letter also says that someone besides me can come down and pick up the property if notorized.

I just want you opinion on whether it is 1) a trick to interrogate or arrest or 2) a sign the case was rejected and case has been adjudicated by the rejection and all property returned that was to be evidence.

Fair is Fair isnt here to share

legal opinions, but instead here to agitate and get into arguments.

Its funny how Cave Man Lawyer said one thing, and this Senior Judge says another.

So senior Judge, you Disagree totally with what CaveMan Lawyer said??????? That if it isnt real dope, then they likely dismiss the charges. Just want to know. So basically you say dont listen to CaveMan Lawyer, but listen to you.

seniorjudge

legal opinions, but instead here to agitate and get into arguments.

Its funny how Cave Man Lawyer said one thing, and this Senior Judge says another.

So senior Judge, you Disagree totally with what CaveMan Lawyer said??????? That if it isnt real dope, then they likely dismiss the charges. Just want to know. So basically you say dont listen to CaveMan Lawyer, but listen to you.
I want you to quit posting and get a lawyer.

I see you didnt answer the question.

All you can say is you want me to quit posting????

To that I say "NO"

You quit posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">