• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I think I found some drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mr_Natural

Re:Billy456

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to finally get a serious answer (there are a few others, as well). Well, I finally did find out what it was. The white powder turned out to be vitamins that he sprinkles on food (live insects) before feeding them to his pet lizard. Incidentally, the bag of white powder was not hidden when I found it, it was laying out in the open in front of the aquarium he keeps his pet lizard in.

Good thing I didn't heed some of the other advice listed here. I guess I get the last laugh, huh?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

B

billy456

Good for you!

Yes you get the last laugh. Turns out your kid is ok - Congrats!

Son of Slam

It sounds as though your son has discovered snorting T-REX 2:0 Calcium / No Phosphorus powdered supplement with vitamins for Lizards, Turtles, Snakes and Amphibians. He probably bought the lizard as a front. This drug can be very dangerous. Side affects include, salmonella poisioning, date rape, curfew violation and abnormal hunger. If your son exhibits any of these symptoms be aware.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Son of Slam said:
It sounds as though your son has discovered snorting T-REX 2:0 Calcium / No Phosphorus powdered supplement with vitamins for Lizards, Turtles, Snakes and Amphibians. He probably bought the lizard as a front. This drug can be very dangerous. Side affects include, salmonella poisioning, date rape, curfew violation and abnormal hunger. If your son exhibits any of these symptoms be aware.

My response:

Congratulations, Slammy!

That one just went off my "Laugh Meter". Absolutely hilarious!

Thank you.

IAAL

B

billy456

oh yes

And you are right - your "advice" to the original post was SO MUCH MORE RELEVANT/INTERESTING than my request. Yes you got me there.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: BLOW ME!

billy456 said:
show love IAAL. show love.

REMEMBER THIS? You're headed for a fast exit . . .

billy456

What is going on?
Hmmm... Suddenly JETX's posts are all:

"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"

What is wrong? Is there a bug with this web site? I used to see JETX's stupid idiotic irrelevant replies.

... Oh yes, maybe this has something to do with me putting him on my ignore list.

Oh well, he used to be entertaining with his moronic posts, but I think that overall my enjoyment with this board will be more enjoyable with him...

IGNORED

B

billy456

yes I remember this

And you are on the fast track to my ignore list as well. As soon as your entertainment value runs out, I will suddenly not see any of your stupid posts as well as JETX the idiot.

I'll give you a couple of more posts to show how much grey matter you have.

Good luck.

B

billy456

that was one post

You get one more. Let's see if you are such a loser to post one more reply to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">