• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want to know about petty theft..........

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

n_and

Okay, fair enough, and thank you for telling her that. Give me like, a week, I don't have a scanner or a camera, but my friend does.

And, I was lying. While not fat, or even chubby, I'm 5'3 and 126 lbs. So I'm a little too flabby for a bikini. But, I'll send you a pic in short shorts and a tank top, I promise. Then you can let every one know how pretty I am! But, please don't post them on the forum. There are a lot of crazies out there.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

n_and said:
Okay, fair enough, and thank you for telling her that. Give me like, a week, I don't have a scanner or a camera, but my friend does.

And, I was lying. While not fat, or even chubby, I'm 5'3 and 126 lbs. So I'm a little too flabby for a bikini. But, I'll send you a pic in short shorts and a tank top, I promise. Then you can let every one know how pretty I am! But, please don't post them on the forum. There are a lot of crazies out there.

My response:

I promise. Your secrets are good with me. So, from you to me, and that's where it stops.

So, you're a little on the "chunko" side, eh? I like a woman with meat on her bones.

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

n_and said:

OK! You know I am not Gay girl, but You got our pics, and I am first in line to see the lovely family. IAAL I'm sure will love a pic of you. No mention of the missing teeth, you know I am getting them fixed. :D

n_and

Okay, Okay...you're right Paridise, you're first in line. But you get a nice pic of the family, IAAL gets the 'booty girl' pose!!!!

So, you're a little on the "chunko" side, eh?
A little. I'm a nice looking gal, though.

n_and

IAAL -

You should make paridise send you a pic, too. Heck, if we lived near one another, we'd send you a double! But, we live on opposite sides of the US.

She's certainly attractive, though - worth a look, and then you can tell everyone how you have 2 gorgeus, intelligent women stalking you. ;)

Shay-Pari'e

QUOTE=CdwJava]Geez ... I must have missed the photo album board. :rolleyes:

Carl[/QUOTE]

Carl, there is no photo album. I sent "n_out" a photo of my family, thats all. She is a very sweet and educated person, and I think IAAL likes the flirting. Innocent fun thats all.

Do you need to be flirted with? :D

Side Note, I really wish there were more icons on this board.

CdwJava

--PARIDISE-- said:
Carl, there is no photo album. I sent "n_out" a photo of my family, thats all. She is a very sweet and educated person, and I think IAAL likes the flirting. Innocent fun thats all.

Do you need to be flirted with? :D
Oh no ... my wife has a rule against flirting. Any flirting MUST be performed by her! :D

And at IAAL's age, it could be that flirting is all he CAN do! :eek:

(Just kidding!)

Carl

Shay-Pari'e

CdwJava said:
Oh no ... my wife has a rule against flirting. Any flirting MUST be performed by her! :D

And at IAAL's age, it could be that flirting is all he CAN do! :eek:

(Just kidding!)

Carl

Your a good guy Carl, and you make your wife proud, I'm sure.

You Are Guilty

Just when I thought my weirdness meter was pegged out at the homeless guy with the hat over his face who was wacking it while sitting on a bench in Battery Park, I had to read this thread... now you owe me a new Weirdness Meter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">