• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal, Jetx, Stephenk, Krisp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krispenstpeter

You've GOT to be kidding. The tour busses come down the road and park in his damn driveway at least 6 times a day and there are at least 20 cars a day of people stopping to take pictures.

You won't be noticed unless I pass you and take out a tire or two for blocking my way home :D

tigger22472

krispenstpeter said:
You've GOT to be kidding. The tour busses come down the road and park in his damn driveway at least 6 times a day and there are at least 20 cars a day of people stopping to take pictures.

You won't be noticed unless I pass you and take out a tire or two for blocking my way home :D

Trust me.. I think breaking and entering would get me noticed.. That man would come home and find a VERY STRANGE woman in his bed... Of course I'd hide under the covers as not to scare him until he's already there with me... :)

kidoday

Ok Tig. We don't need any tour bus. I will meet you in Indy and we will head on down to Krispy's house and wait for him to come out and see if he notices us. If he doesn't notice that isn't legally stalking then is it?

Then we can jump the fence get a picture of both of us with the llama, and go home.

tigger22472

kidoday said:
Ok Tig. We don't need any tour bus. I will meet you in Indy and we will head on down to Krispy's house and wait for him to come out and see if he notices us. If he doesn't notice that isn't legally stalking then is it?

Then we can jump the fence get a picture of both of us with the llama, and go home.

Better yet.. you stalk Krisp... and I'll stalk his neighbor... We could make a game out of it.. see who gets arrested first..lol

kidoday

I will stay with Krispy, I think your bail amount will be higher than mine. Tig you will be on your own don't you know?

tigger22472

kidoday said:
I will stay with Krispy, I think your bail amount will be higher than mine. Tig you will be on your own don't you know?

Yeah.. but that's ok.. because of those brief minutes I won't be alone and with his neighbor..LOL I think it JUST might be worth it... and I KNOW it will be if he sleeps in his birthday suit! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">