• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL...please tell me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VG1013

What is the name of your state? NY

Where did that thread go from last night, and is she gone like you said she would be? lmfao

VG1013

You know she will try to come back in a different name using a different IP address lol. She tried that on FW, but was caught and blocked each time. But she kept on trying...and kept on getting banned lol.

M

momof3kiddos

Anyone mind telling me what this other site "FW" is? Just curious. Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun over there! :)

VG1013

momof3kiddos said:
Anyone mind telling me what this other site "FW" is? Just curious. Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun over there! :)
Mom...u are welcome to come join us in FW...it's an open forum. A place where one can vent and let off steam, and get alot of support and advice, not to mention meet great ppl. Yes...we do have lots of fun there, your welcome to come and check it out. Here's the sites web address:

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=430754&NoCaches=Yes

mom...I'm fairly new at FW..It is great like VG1013 said..If you have a prob. with anyone on any site (not just this one) or just have a prob. period. It is a great site to vent your anger and your awe, anything you want!!! Or if you just want to BS it's great.!!

:D

VG1013

Hey mom...if you do come over to check it out and use a different name, let us know who you are with a post okay?

M

momof3kiddos

Hey VG...

I'm all signed up over at FW and I saw your post to me but when I click on it I just get a blank screen. Same when I click on any of the other posts. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?! I'm trying though! Maybe I'll be there in a little bit! :p

M

momof3kiddos

:( I don't know, VG. It's like when I click on the topic of the thread it's in Acrobat Reader or something that I don't have. Every single topic I click on shows a white, blank screen. I can move the mouse over the topic and it will show in this little yellow box what it says in there but I can't respond to anything and I can't read the entirety of the responses. They all end with ...

I don't know what I'm doing or not doing but my hubby's a computer expert so I'll see if he can help me tomorrow. Thanks for the invite! :)

VG1013

I can't imagine what the problem is? Have you tried rebooting ur puter? I sometimes have trouble getting into FW. Hope to see u soon :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">