• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

......I wrote a Thank You note to you in my most recent post,
An UPDATE: Thank you IAAL!
and I am just wondering if you have a had chance to read it yet?
If not, it is located on pg. 4 or 5
Please take a glimpse of it, it is quit funny and I really think that you will be proud of yourself, thank you! Shan

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Okay, Shannon, I've read it.

Gee, did you tell her "the questions came from IAAL"?

Good luck to you.

IAAL

P.S. Of course, you're welcome.

J

John Galt

Congratulations to you!

Would you be able to share those questios with us that you used?

If I am over stepping boundries, please forgive.

j g

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

John Galt said:
Congratulations to you!

Would you be able to share those questios with us that you used?

If I am over stepping boundries, please forgive.

j g

===================================

My response:

Not at all, John.

However, they were "debtor" questions, used by Shannon (judgment creditor) to question her "Judgment Debtor" in court / or via written Interrogatories.

Are those the types of questions you're looking to get? If so, let us know.

IAAL

IAAL......

......of course Bobbi Jo wouldn't, for a second, believe that I had the knowledge to "think up" all of those questions, I didn't mention your name, but I did give her the hint that I downloaded them from a website that provides attorneys and free information. Thanks, Shannon

J

John Galt

Mr. IAAL

I'm not really sure but any type of questions are good to know.

My ex informed FOC that she was making only 16,000 but when my lawyer at the time asked for specific douments, she all of a sudden made 34,000.

I guess I want to know what he asked for to pin point her actual earnings.

You also mentioned a web site that you used to get the questions that you forwarded to the writer of this post.

Is this open to the public? Would love to go there ......

many thanks

j g

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

John Galt said:
Mr. IAAL

I'm not really sure but any type of questions are good to know.

My ex informed FOC that she was making only 16,000 but when my lawyer at the time asked for specific douments, she all of a sudden made 34,000.

I guess I want to know what he asked for to pin point her actual earnings.

You also mentioned a web site that you used to get the questions that you forwarded to the writer of this post.

Is this open to the public? Would love to go there ......

many thanks

j g

My response:

John, THIS was the website I was referring to. The questions are MY questions that I use in my practice. I am the creator of the questions, honed to perfection over many years. I merely posted them for Shannon's use. So, you came to the right place.

Here's the original thread where I posted them. Take a look at them, and see if you can use any of them.

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?postid=326377#post326377

Good luck to you.

IAAL

J

John Galt

"...oh a-honing we will go..."

Much obliged to the enlightening.

OOOO the coffee is kicking in....mmm that's nice

j g

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">