• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jenifa

Hi sweet,

Question: How often do the issues heat up and blow outs occur on this forum? Can we start a pleasant thread to balance the current blow ups on the forum...in the spirit of the holidays? LOL I am going through a lot of stuff with my current situation (and I thank my old friends here - who know who they are - for being forgiving and welcoming me back so kindly), and I like the peaceful, fun-loving nature of the boards, in the midst of learning something which is what keeps me coming back to 'em. :D

Little IAAL is doing wonderful...she started walking although she's still a little unsure of herself b/c my 3 yr old keeps getting excited when he sees her walking and runs up behind her and hugs her and pulls her to the floor. It's so funny to watch. She's so smiley and giggly...there is nothing so fulfilling in life than to provoke a baby's belly laugh. She giggles like one of those giggle sticks that you shake and they go "ee-oo-ee-oo-ee-oo" what a trip.

How are things going with you? I remember I used to look forward to reading about your big wins. Your words would radiate such pride in yourself and your work...I loved it!
How's Mrs. IAAL? I hope all is well.

Grandma B, I also wanted to include you in this post, b/c I saw you post that you're going away...wherever you go, have a safe and fun trip (and if you should get within 10 inches of a computer that connects to the internet, you know what to do! LOL). Thank you for breaking the ice with IAAL, so I knew he was mad that I left the boards for so long, but that he was willing to forgive me. You, too, are a sweetie! Have a great holiday!

LB, have a terrific holiday, in however way you celebrate. May you receive every gift you asked Santa for.

Home Guru? Do you remember me? I sure remember you! :D
Happy Holidays to you also!! :)

Ok...shut up Jenifa!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done,
Happy holidays to all,
Jenifa

G

Grandma B

Thank you, Jenifa, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Geez, hard to believe little "I" is a year old already -- and walking yet! Give her a hug!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">