• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

identity theft of traditional artisans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Thank you. Please don't think that I dont know that Chicago is a city. I know Carolina is North and South.
We just call it 'Carolina' here; the reference is to local artisans who presently work in tabacco agriculture.
I hope I am not imposing on your attention or that I am not supposed to be here. I am doing my research.
You are doing fine. I am just not sure what else anyone here can tell you, though. You should rely now on advice from the attorneys in your area.

As a note: North Carolinians on the whole are not too fond of being lumped together with South Carolinians (and vice versa). ;)

quincy

Thank you, sir. We are intending to mainly use a lawyer supplied by the (federal-level) Secretary of Culture.

Before choosing an appropriate lawyer in the United States; we would be prepared and know more about the laws.
Don’t worry too much about researching the laws. The lawyers know the laws and which ones may or may not apply.

Good luck.

MariadelosAngeles

You are doing fine. I am just not sure what else anyone here can tell you, though. You should rely now on advice from the attorneys in your area.

As a note: North Carolinians on the whole are not too fond of being lumped together with South Carolinians (and vice versa). ;)
"Attornies in our area" have no experience with law practice in the United States and dont know the laws there.

We rely on government lawyers of the office of the current Secretary of Culture, Alejandra Fraustro Guerrero.

I will be careful to not lump the Carolinians together although they are probably more similar than they are different.

quincy

"Attornies in our area" have no experience with law practice in the United States and dont know the laws there.

We rely on government lawyers of the office of the current Secretary of Culture, Alejandra Fraustro Guerrero.

I will be careful to not lump the Carolinians together although they are probably more similar than they are different.
You can take advantage of the links provided earlier to find attorneys in the U.S.

Good luck.

MariadelosAngeles

I am a residente permanente in the state of Jalisco. That said, I am familiar with the silver products sold in your state, in fact, I have spent lotso $ on silver in Taxco. It's good that you are associated with a lawyer in Taxco; what you need to do next is have that Taxco lawyer contact an American lawyer to start your lawsuit. We can't do that for you...your Taxco lawyer has to do that for you. Good luck.
[/QUOTE
You can take advantage of the links provided earlier to find attorneys in the U.S.

Good luck.
Thank you for that. When the time comes that will be useful. I want to learn how to explain things to a legal person before contacting an attorney.
First, of course, I need to learn, in order to have clarity of expression and some basic understanding of how the legal system works in the U.S.A.

quincy

You want a forum to educate you on how the legal system in the U.S. works?

The lawyer(s) you contact went to school for several years to learn how it works so that you don’t have to learn how it works. :) Present your attorney with the basic facts and the lawyer will take it from there.

You earlier mentioned the year 2017. In the U.S., legal actions must be pursued within a certain period of time or you lose the right to file a claim. Don’t spend too much time on your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">