• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If you have been victimized...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Federal

Hello...

It appears that the nice person that targeted me has now decided to feather his nest by extorting money out of other members of this forum. Saying that if they don't pay him a fee, he will do to them what was done to me.

As per the legal process, I have filed this information with the FBI cyber crime unit. If you have been contacted by this person, I suggest you do the same.

If you need help with the process, please feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help.

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Federal

Hello...

It appears that the nice person that targeted me has now decided to feather his nest by extorting money out of other members of this forum. Saying that if they don't pay him a fee, he will do to them what was done to me.

As per the legal process, I have filed this information with the FBI cyber crime unit. If you have been contacted by this person, I suggest you do the same.

If you need help with the process, please feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help.

i heard through the grapevine about what happened. i am so sorry. i will actually be putting my pm on friends only. (not that i have money to extort anyway :rolleyes:)

cyjeff

No worries...

I tried to be nice and get him to stop and he refused. Luckily, while just threatening me was bad, extorting money from others became not only a felony but allowed me to bring in the feds.

Nice.

Oh well... it seems that he will have a little something extra in his stocking this Christmas. That is what I get for trying to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">