• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ihavequestions8

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

futuredust

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N/A

Since you deleted your thread, I will post my advice here.

Your 15 yr old son molested his four year old half sister. For the sake of BOTH these children dad should voluntarily give custody of the four year old to her mother.

You and your husband need to dedicate a great deal of time in making sure your 15 year old gets the mental help he needs. You cannot focus on two children at once in this situation.

It is a horrible thought to leave the victim in the same home with her abuser and will likely cause even more damage to her. Let her mother get her therapy while you concentrate on getting your son help.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N/A

Since you deleted your thread, I will post my advice here.

Your 15 yr old son molested his four year old half sister. For the sake of BOTH these children dad should voluntarily give custody of the four year old to her mother.

You and your husband need to dedicate a great deal of time in making sure your 15 year old gets the mental help he needs. You cannot focus on two children at once in this situation.

It is a horrible thought to leave the victim in the same home with her abuser and will likely cause even more damage to her. Let her mother get her therapy while you concentrate on getting your son help.
Why did you even bother future...

She doesn't care.:rolleyes:

WittyUserName

I'm still hoping she's a troll and the whole situation was fabricated. If not, I'm sure she'll be back when Sonny Boy continues his abusive behavior. Sadly, there's a really high probability he'll offend again somewhere along the line.

ihavequestions8

I owe some of you an apology and thanks for good advice. And futuredust, I am sorry you are torn up over my post. That hurts my heart. When I posted I was extremely upset and was in denial, because my little boy did something so harmful. He's my baby, you know? I nursed him, changed him, took him to the park to play, wiped his tears. And now this. We have decided to let our daughter live with her mother and to continue a relationship with her while our son is at his grandparent's house every weekend. Thank you for your insight while I had none.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I owe some of you an apology and thanks for good advice. And futuredust, I am sorry you are torn up over my post. That hurts my heart. When I posted I was extremely upset and was in denial, because my little boy did something so harmful. He's my baby, you know? I nursed him, changed him, took him to the park to play, wiped his tears. And now this. We have decided to let our daughter live with her mother and to continue a relationship with her while our son is at his grandparent's house every weekend. Thank you for your insight while I had none.
Well done. But... she is still not "our" daughter. Sorry.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You are NOT the little girl's mother. Quit acting as though you are. You are a legal stranger to her.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I'm still hoping she's a troll and the whole situation was fabricated. If not, I'm sure she'll be back when Sonny Boy continues his abusive behavior. Sadly, there's a really high probability he'll offend again somewhere along the line.
I would believe that she is NOT a troll. Why? Because I have dealt with issues like this at the last two volunteer days I have done. I left each of them wanting a good stiff drink (though i can't drink alcohol at this point) and cursing the world at large.

mistoffolees

I would believe that she is NOT a troll. Why? Because I have dealt with issues like this at the last two volunteer days I have done. I left each of them wanting a good stiff drink (though i can't drink alcohol at this point) and cursing the world at large.
Frankly, I don't think that very many of the posts here are trolls. I can see the point of some people stirring up trouble (like going to an Apple forum and bragging about how wonderful Windows is). Some people just like to create conflict. (not that I agree with it, but I can see how some juvenile minds would get a kick out of it). But what's the point of coming to a forum like this and saying "I'm a total moron who has done some incredibly stupid things and I don't care about anyone buy myself even if my children have to suffer for my selfishness and stupitidy"? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would get a kick out of that.

Sadly, I believe that the overwhelming majority of stories here are true. Which is why I feel a great deal of respect for those of you who have to put up with this nonsense on a daily basis.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Frankly, I don't think that very many of the posts here are trolls. I can see the point of some people stirring up trouble (like going to an Apple forum and bragging about how wonderful Windows is). Some people just like to create conflict. (not that I agree with it, but I can see how some juvenile minds would get a kick out of it). But what's the point of coming to a forum like this and saying "I'm a total moron who has done some incredibly stupid things and I don't care about anyone buy myself even if my children have to suffer for my selfishness and stupitidy"? It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would get a kick out of that.

Sadly, I believe that the overwhelming majority of stories here are true. Which is why I feel a great deal of respect for those of you who have to put up with this nonsense on a daily basis.
I believe that we DO end up with trolls here. The motivation would be disgruntled former members who got a shellacking here previously and want to strike back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">