• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal alien with narcotic possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gsmith6306

AHA said:
Your husband is an illegal who has admitted to a drug charge. You might start looking into making arrangements to move to your hubby's country if you want to be with him in the future.

Already plan too if that is the outcome

G

gsmith6306

Maxthedog said:
gsmith, I think you are in denial. I actually am quite happy your so called husband has been caught. If you do not like the drug laws here, please take your hubby and go to the D.R. to sell them. Besides the drug laws violated, and the illegal immigration, and the fact you also violated the law by harboring him for 7 years. Your so called police relatives also neglected their duty to inform immigration about your husband. I have no sympathy for you. I do have sympathy for your son that he will now be without a father. YOU have put him in this situation and only have yourself to blame. IAAL has only been very forward and honest with you. If you feel insulted by this, too bad. :mad:

I only have known my husband for the past 2 years (2 yrs in Jan) I have only just married him this Sept. And my son is not of your concern but he's just fine.
And I am not selling drugs here nor will I sell them in the D.R.

And my Grandfather and Uncle are no longer alive....My cousins didn't know.

I wasn't asking for symathy for me or for my son...plus I don't know if anyone on this website even knows what sympathy is.

G

gsmith6306

CdwJava said:
If he is a flight risk and an illegal alien, they probably cannot do that at all ... in fact, he could be held without bond and indefinitely on the immigration violation.

And don't be so quick to put your home on the line. I was working in Sacramento many years back when a family put their home and their property (worth MILLIONS) on the line to secure the release of their daughter's husband. The daughter and her parents put up everything they had to secure bond on a huge financial scandal with arson-for-hire and attempted murder charges on hibbie who was a Greek national. Well, hubbie happens to have a secret passport that nobody knew about and is in the wind less than 48 hours after bond is posted. He left his wife of a dozen years, their two children, and the wife's family destitute when their property was seized by the state to satisfy the bail.

They thought they knew him as well.

And, I'll bet that a few months ago you would have been beside yourself in rage at someone posing the mere hypotheisis that your husband could possibly even consider selling dope.

You just don't know.

- Carl
This is so true and I have thought of the fact that I may lose everything I worked so hard for...I'm still not sure if I would do it but it was a thought. And as for my family I would never ask them to put up anything for him I don't care how long we were together or how many kids we had.
Thank you again for your intelligent feedback.

G

gsmith6306

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

There's also the issue of too much in-breeding going on in gsmith's bloodlines. It renders them mentally incapable of obeying simple laws, and knowing when something is right or wrong.

IAAL
Now your insulting my family. What have they or I done to you? Your insults are uncalled for.

I really hope one of your loved ones ends up in prisons on a drug charge...and then for someone to put you down for it. I know police officers with childern and brothers in prison on drug charges...does that make them bad people. The one officer had all three of his sons in prison for drugs and the youngest killed himself....but he's still an officer and no one calls him a criminal.

Shay-Pari'e

gsmith6306 said:
Now your insulting my family. What have they or I done to you? They were caught selling a huge amount of Heroin on the streets of America, and thankfully they were caught.

Stop whining on a message board.

G

gsmith6306

--PARIDISE-- said:
gsmith6306 said:
Now your insulting my family. What have they or I done to you? They were caught selling a huge amount of Heroin on the streets of America, and thankfully they were caught.

Stop whining on a message board.
No they were not!!!! My family and I had nothing to do with this so stop includig us in my husband bad judgment!!

AHA

Let's get passed the 12 year old stage of arguumeent here.

No one here can tell you what is going to happen to your husband(he's up s**t creek without a paddle), ask his lawyer. If your not happy with that lawyer, get a new one.

Can we close this useless debate now????!!!!!!!

G

gsmith6306

AHA said:
Let's get passed the 12 year old stage of arguumeent here.

No one here can tell you what is going to happen to your husband(he's up s**t creek without a paddle), ask his lawyer. If your not happy with that lawyer, get a new one.

Can we close this useless debate now????!!!!!!!
I know this and am not expecting much....and i'm not acting 12, everyone is blaming me and my family for what he did and I needed to make it clear that we had nothing to to with this.

His lawyer already told me he's looking at 24 months with deportation. I was just trying to find a way to keep him here. Because I am AMERICAN (not of spanish descend) and so is his son. I have 2 years before his deported...there are some great american company's in the D.R...so I'm not worried. I may even get him home for the holidays before his sentance....judge is reviewing this now.

and yes please close this debate!!! I'm done here.

Last edited:

AHA

gsmith6306 said:
I know this and am not expecting much....and i'm not acting 12, everyone is blaming me and my family for what he did and I needed to make it clear that we had nothing to to with this.

His lawyer already told me he's looking at 24 months with deportation. I was just trying to find a way to keep him here. Because I am AMERICAN (not of spanish descend) and so is his son. I have 2 years before his deported...there are some great american company's in the D.R...so I'm not worried. I may even get him home for the holidays before his sentance....judge is reviewing this now.

Since he is an illegal who now has a criminal record, I'd wouldn't put to much hope and energy into finding a way for him to stay here. It's out of everyone's hands, he's here illegally and now a criminal. The USCIS isn't going to want to lift a finger to keep him here. the fact that he has a USC wife and kid makes no difference at all, if was that easy, the illegals wouldn't be illegal.

You are the only one that can close this thread, because you started it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gsmith6306 said:

My response:

We're blaming you because YOU STILL WANT THAT "PUSHER". He's a criminal, and all you can think of is your own selfish needs and wants. What about his druggie victims? What about the children that mistakenly get hold of some of that drug? Do you think the parents of those children are "responsible" people who'll keep those drugs out of their children's reach? "His lawyer already told me he's looking at . . . deportation." Good! That means he won't be pushing that sh!t on our streets anymore.

You're a sad piece of sh!t.

IAAL

G

gsmith6306

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

We're blaming you because YOU STILL WANT THAT "PUSHER". He's a criminal, and all you can think of is your own selfish needs and wants. What about his druggie victims? What about the children that mistakenly get hold of some of that drug? Do you think the parents of those children are "responsible" people who'll keep those drugs out of their children's reach? "His lawyer already told me he's looking at . . . deportation." Good! That means he won't be pushing that sh!t on our streets anymore.

You're a sad piece of sh!t.

IAAL
i hope this web site does not prepare you to be a lawyer or anything in the legal profession. you are a sick ass hole!! you are not giving advice you are cruel and unkind regardless of the curcumstance being mean and nasty is not the way to talk to people you can give advise without name calling and insults if being in the legal profession is your future then you need to go to counseling and learn how to talk to people instead of being a big prick they should lock your ass up just for being a sadder piece of sh!t!!

You Are Guilty

gsmith6306 said:
i hope this web site does not prepare you to be a lawyer or anything in the legal profession. you are a sick ass hole!! you are not giving advice you are cruel and unkind regardless of the curcumstance being mean and nasty is not the way to talk to people you can give advise without name calling and insults if being in the legal profession is your future then you need to go to counseling and learn how to talk to people instead of being a big prick they should lock your ass up just for being a sadder piece of sh!t!!
Whoa, you sure you're not Dominican?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I never thought it was possible, but gsmith6306 is lower than "trailer trash". She's actually underneath - - "trailer toxic waste."

IAAL

AHA

gsmith, put and end to the misery and go into Thread Tools and close this thread. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee....................

G

gsmith6306

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I never thought it was possible, but gsmith6306 is lower than "trailer trash". She's actually underneath - - "trailer toxic waste."

IAAL
Is this all you can come back with???? This is for you check out this website! WWW.GET.HELP.U.F_CK.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">