• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal U-Turn in "Business" District

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dilipr

Thank you to all

I appreciate all the help you have provided. I learned a lot from the information provided.

Thanks,

Dilip

I

itsacatsworld

My whole point as CARL said is he doesnt know or the other knowledgeable fella and they are PROFFESSIONAL Police Officers. Sir if your going to fight this you need facts and not just your opinion, get the story straight on that stretch of road and then you might have a chance.

N

NotACopOrLawyer

I'm not really very interested in u-turn tickets but yours sounds just like a dozen I've made in the last month, so do want to point out two important resources for you to use.

1. Fight Your Ticket, by David Brown. Every library has several copies.

2. West's Annotated Codes. Found only in larger libraries, or law libraries. You would look up the section you're accused of violating, and WAC will tell you all the cases that have been taken to appellate court. Xerox the pages and take them home with you. Look up the applicable cases on Findlaw.com. You're smart enough to take it from there.

I am also going to take this opportunity to ask you and all other CA motorists, to call your state senator or assemblyperson and ask them to vote against SB 57, which will add 40% to the fine on tickets. More details are available on the Action page of Highwayrobbery.net , the website about red light camera tickets.

NACOL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">