• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegally held transcripts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

culptmt

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Okay, now you've elevated yourself from idiot to stupid.

So, what was your point, stupid?

We already gave you advice, stupid.

Why don't you get up from your chair to consult with a local attorney, stupid?

IAAL
Okay, now you're not just mean, you're an ass!

So, what is your point, ass?

Your advice was non-existant, ass.

Why don't you get up from your computer and get a life, ass?

K

krispenstpeter

I guess our college graduate (ya sure, more like tech school dropout) has enough money to pay for a computer and internet provider but can't scrape up about $200 for an attorney to write a letter.

Guess this isn't THAT important huh? :eek:

Jammin

To Culptmt !!

I am sorry that you are in such terrible shape.....After working with a diverse staff and attended a very diverse international college - I know sometimes that people tend to assume that we all know everything....if you get my drift.....so try not to spend time arguing with people who are not helping....

So to get to your situation - you said you paid the funds and the collection agency has agreed that it is paid (not that you needed their approval - if you have your own proof), then you need to contact the bursar or financial aid section of the college - whoever handles payments, and photocopy the receipts which you should have and mail them by registered mail to the college. Try to find one single person to always deal with - charm them if you have to - don't sound frustrated - just calmly have that person listen to you and work from there.

As for a lawyer, I don't think you actually need one just yet - you just need to be more proactive in helping yourself.

So start with that - and let me know how you are progressing. Good luck !!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, follow the instructions of Illegal Alien "Jammin". You'll get far, just like her.

Jammin said, "So start with that - and let me know how you are progressing."

Yeah, if she's around that long, and not shipped back to old Mexico, first.

IAAL

A

Alexander1492

Listen to Jammin, it is the best thing you can do. "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE", you are a mean person, your a pompous idiot. People are here to ask for help, not to be humiliated by those who are supposed to be helping. Some refer to you as a lawyer, if you actually are, that scares me. I want to go into law myself, and I would rather kill myself than be such an idiot as you. You, as a lawyer, especially on this medium, should not be so mean, so rude and so unhelpful. If your actually a lawyer, your one of the more knowledgeable people here and you should help, not hurt. No fruit comes from argument in these places, a politically incorrect joke I heard once applies hear greatly, "Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded." Please, take me seriosuly, help people here, don't simply shoot off your cookies online.

Sincerly,

-Justin Peters

BelizeBreeze

JASON!

Quit reviving old threads. You have absolutely no idea of what you speak and if you keep this up you won't be long for this forum.

This is getting very old very fast.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Alexander1492 said:
"I AM ALWAYS LIABLE", you are a mean person, your a pompous idiot.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I am. And thank you for noticing.

People are here to ask for help, not to be humiliated by those who are supposed to be helping.

MY RESPONSE: If I think some "humiliation" is in order, I'll give a hefty dose to those that need it.

Some refer to you as a lawyer, if you actually are, that scares me.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I am. And, you should be scared. Very scared.

I want to go into law myself, and I would rather kill myself than be such an idiot as you.

MY RESPONSE: I'm glad you want to be a lawyer. But, don't worry - - in time you'll be just as jaded and just as much of an idiot as you "think" I am.

You, as a lawyer, especially on this medium, should not be so mean, so rude and so unhelpful.

MY RESPONSE: Ah, but I am helpful. Apparently, you have read all of my responses - - just a few, selected responses. That's not fair, is it Justin?

If your actually a lawyer, your one of the more knowledgeable people here and you should help, not hurt.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, I am a lawyer, and thank you for the compliment. However, my "style" is "in your face" if I think you're a dufus. Justin, I think you're a remarkable young person, and very articulate. You'll do just in life, after you get out of diapers.

Sincerly,

MY RESPONSE: It's spelled "sincerely".

-Justin Peters

MY RESPONSE: Nice to have this talk with you, Justin.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">