• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Im 16, Hes 20 almost 21, and I might be pregnant.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisbabygirl77

Im willing to bet you were having sex with him at 15 and that my dear is rape. Have a good evening. I hope your father logs in and checks your computer history so he can read this post.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

and if you are reffering to myself and him having sex together at that age, then we didnt even think of sex then. We never started having sex till the beginning of this year. I was a virgin when i was 11. And ill admit i have made alot of stupid mistakes, having sex before marriage; at the age of 13. But to be tecnical, i had sex before that, but it was with a female, not a male.
Im willing to bet you were having sex with him at 15 and that my dear is rape. Have a good evening. I hope your father logs in and checks your computer history so he can read this post.
sigh... I hate it when being cynical and all adult like makes us look like total meanies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">