• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm not sure what will happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DannyRamirez12

I'm posting this for someone else. Marijuana abuse came out in a drug test at a hospital and I'm 17 years old, does this affect me in any way? The hospital didn't say anything about charges or anything involving the police department.

Silverplum

I'm posting this for someone else. Marijuana abuse came out in a drug test at a hospital and I'm 17 years old, does this affect me in any way? The hospital didn't say anything about charges or anything involving the police department.
What's up with this?
How do I obtain custody of a 17 year old child that lives with me. The child lives with me because she is happier here for the past 3 months. I live in Texas by the way so that part is legal. The problem is the child got got sick and went to the hospital, and the school needs release papers for the child to go back to school. The child has missed one week of school already because her mother isn't cooperating with me. She knows the child is missing school and the mother still doesn't even want to take her to the doctor herself. The child will be a drop out if I don't get custody.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/education-law-47/i-need-child-stay-school-have-future-618468.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">