• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ime Doctor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A329492

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I saw a doctor that wc wanted me to see for an IME on April 6. I got the results from this doctor suggesting that I should go back to pt for 4-6 weeks. My doctor gave me a script for a FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluation) from therapy. My caseworker approved. No pt was given to me in a script or anything. My caseworker thought that a FCE was just pt and was mad at me for not going to therapy for treatment yet. I had to call my doctor to see if I could have a script faxed to the pt clinic. Yesterday a letter came in the mail to me saying I have to see the IME doctor again for followup on my pt. This was set up by my caseworker but yet she never told me about it. The IME doc told me that He would only see me that one time to do the IME. Why do I have to see him again. He never gave me therapy or anything else.

If you have any advise I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Beth3

Why do I have to see him again. He never gave me therapy or anything else. I don't know but I expect you should contact your WC case worker and inquire.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">