• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

immigration to germany

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rppearso

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AK

What is the process and barriers to immigation to countries like germany?

Is there a state department website that goes thought the step by step process (ie not vauge paragraphs).

Proserpina

Is there a state department website that goes thought the step by step process (ie not vauge paragraphs).
Why don't you ask on a German Immigration forum? :confused:

Every country (obviously) has its own rules and regulations. Check them individually - the US State Dept isn't going to list them for you.

evcalyptos

The US government does not publish instructions on how to immigrate TO other countries, only instructions on immigrating to the US.

You need German government instructions.

evcalyptos

(Op's posting history may prove informative.. ;) )
Oy! Proserpina! I want my 15 minutes back!
rofl.. informative and then some.

Proserpina said:
He's bored, obviously.

Because nobody can seriously be that obtuse....
O Rlly? Because I think he must be.
"Having difficulty finding information on the details of leaving the country for the purposes of avoiding child support (the state departmetnt has some information but its biased)"
Nope, I'm sure he's seriously that obtuse.

OP, forget it. Your US passport if you even have one, is no good.
Have you noticed that the majority of the threads you participate in are closed? Ever wonder about that? Or are we all part of a vast conspiracy to get you? Us, the US military, your ex, your kid? (I'm sure I missed a few)

--I-- did with less as a kid when my family was dead ass broke, but my father paid his child support for his first family without fail. I won, I got my dad. You could have both, but you need some help dude. You seem to have a problem with the whole 'responsibility' thing.

Proserpina

Um I cannot return those lost minutes (unlike That Certain Phone Provider, I can't quite manage rollover minutes...but I can surely spring for lunch next time you're in these parts!).

:D:D:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">