• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Independant Lab testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meddjay

This is out of Federal Court in Iowa. Can the defendant facing drug charges, have the drugs independendly tested? The Government tested them and came up with 80 something purity for the sample they tested. I doubt it was that pure. But that will be the difference between 10 years or 5 years. They assign a two digit number after it is tested based on the amount of the drug confiscated and how pure it was and that two digit number is in direct correlation to the sentencing. So does anyone know if the defendant can hire an independent testing lab to test the purity of the drugs? And where would one find a lab like that?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

meddjay said:
This is out of Federal Court in Iowa. Can the defendant facing drug charges, have the drugs independendly tested? The Government tested them and came up with 80 something purity for the sample they tested. I doubt it was that pure. But that will be the difference between 10 years or 5 years.

MY RESPONSE: I'm hoping for the 10 years. How about you?

And where would one find a lab like that?

MY RESPONSE: Your neighborhood, certified, dope dealer can help test it.

IAAL

meddjay

Why do you feel like it is your duty or responsibility or job to make smart ass remarks anytime someone comes on here and asks a legitamate question? If you think that makes you look cool, or important or better than the person asking the question, you are wrong because all it does is make you look BAD and the stuck up immature idiot that you really are. If you can't answer the question legitamately, then keep your mouth shut and your comments to yourself because no one wants, or needs to hear your uneducated, uninformed, judgmental, smart ass remarks. But on the off chance you ARE in the legal profession, maybe you should think about changing your profession to PRIEST because you have no clue what the facts are of this situation, and you have no clue what really happened here, and if you are so self righteous that you can prejudge the situation before you have your facts straight, then you are presuming that the person is guilty before they have been proved so. And to me, that is a very scary thought that someone like you is in the legal profession!

kackle

meddjay said:
Why do you feel like it is your duty or responsibility or job to make smart ass remarks anytime someone comes on here and asks a legitamate question? If you think that makes you look cool, or important or better than the person asking the question, you are wrong because all it does is make you look BAD and the stuck up immature idiot that you really are. If you can't answer the question legitamately, then keep your mouth shut and your comments to yourself because no one wants, or needs to hear your uneducated, uninformed, judgmental, smart ass remarks. But on the off chance you ARE in the legal profession, maybe you should think about changing your profession to PRIEST because you have no clue what the facts are of this situation, and you have no clue what really happened here, and if you are so self righteous that you can prejudge the situation before you have your facts straight, then you are presuming that the person is guilty before they have been proved so. And to me, that is a very scary thought that someone like you is in the legal profession!
Hear, hear. Couldn't have said it better than that. ;)

Jen

P.S Still not canned yet.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

meddjay said:

My response:

Awwwwwwwe, is the poor druggie and family member upset?

Too damn bad!

One LESS druggie on our streets. What could possibly be better?

IAAL

Just Blue

meddjay said:
Can you imagine some poor slob going to IAAL for confession?? :eek:

kackle

baystategirl said:
I don't think he's a real lawyer.

Maybe he WAS one and got disbarred for being rude and nonproffessoinal.

Just another person who became heartless.

Jen

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

baystategirl said:

My response:

Poor slobs would never darken my office. You need lots of money to get through my office door. Don't have it? Tough. I'm not into charities.

IAAL

kackle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Poor slobs would never darken my office. You need lots of money to get through my office door. Don't have it? Tough. I'm not into charities.

IAAL
Well still, your not very helpfull.

Jen

meddjay

You are the kind of person that gives lawyers a bad name...do you go home at night and put your cat in the microwave for kicks? But honestly, I am not surprised at your comments. You have contributed to 36,000 posts on here because you are such a loser and have no life. You obviously spend all your time making rude, stupid remarks on this board and I am surprised that they are written in English considering that you live in LA, but that explains it doesn't it Pedro? This person is nothing more than a smart ass kid.....who thinks he is better than everyone else. And we get the last laugh because they have no clue how stupid they appear by making those kinds of comments.

Just Blue

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL

:D MEDDJAY said something in a post about IAAL becoming a priest .... hence the poor slob going to confession remark....imagine it....scary huh? :eek:

Rushia

baystategirl said:
:D MEDDJAY said something in a post about IAAL becoming a priest .... hence the poor slob going to confession remark....imagine it....scary huh? :eek:
No I couldn't imagine. IAAL a priest??!! Heaven help any hot little red head with big boobs that darkens his doorway!!! :eek:

Veronica1228

Why is it that whenever a poster wants to insult a Senior Member, they always resort to pointing out our number of posts.

"Veronica, you have over 2600 posts. Why don't you get a life......blah, blah, blah."

Can't you people come up with something original? Really. It's getting boring guys! :rolleyes:

Rushia

Veronica1228 said:
Why is it that whenever a poster wants to insult a Senior Member, they always resort to pointing out our number of posts.

"Veronica, you have over 2600 posts. Why don't you get a life......blah, blah, blah."

Can't you people come up with something original? Really. It's getting boring guys! :rolleyes:
Hey, come on, I just finally got called a jerk (twice in the last week). Here's what I got: you say that you have two small children, and yet you have time to sit on the computer, you have almost 1000 posts! The other one just said I was a jerk. Oh well, I thought it was funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">