• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ins. Co. Not responding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tammy8

Thank you JETX!

One the highest forms of complaints I recieve is when you, IAAL or Boxcar say I am right!!!!!!!

H

Honda

That's not true...I've already sought legal counsel and they have taken care of it. I didn't confuse ownership of the car and I told them that. They can't deny the claim because they provided me ins. on the car. Its their fault not mine..... the State Ins. Comm. office received my notice and complaint over the weekend and they too are helping me....so neither one of yall know what yall are talking about.

H

hexeliebe

I'm 48 and don't suffer idiots well. If you already had an attorney then your showing up here instead of allowing your attorney to handle the matter shows not only a lack of respect for your attorney and the people here, when you are given advice based on your limited factual post, you slap the hands that try to help you.

SO bigboy, if you know it all, what do you need with this forum?

H

Honda

I didn't get an attoney til this weekend....last time yall posted something was friday afternoon which I didn't get....but when I come today and see what was wrote it, I responded. So NO I don't slap the hands of those trying to help me...I got on this forum looking for help......and that I didn't get.

JETX

One of the many things that I have found out in the years on this forum is..... when a writer doesn't get the answers that they wanted, they will often post what I call the "Na-Na" response.

"I already got an answer (often one that they like) from a REAL attorney and this forum is all wrong...... Na-Na!!!"

It is often something that the writer feels a need to do for their own ego.... or is based on a very brief "what about" conversation with a lawyer, often with a version that has been 'adjusted' due to the responses obtained from this forum.

So, to the writer, if you got the response you want from your 'lawyer', great!! However, having dealt with the Texas Insurance Commission many times over the years, I know that your statement that they received your "notice and complaint over the weekend and they too are helping me" is pure BS!!! They simply do NOT operate that fast..... or "over the weekend". And this makes all the rest of your 'Na-Na' post questionable!!

Have a hap-hap-happy day!!

Bubb-bye!

Last edited:
H

Honda

I am not saying this to boast my ego...however...I did speak with someone that is an attny AND an arbitrator (can't spell) and I DID get a response from the comminsions office....sorry...I did ...if you don't believe me thats fine........yall are just rude

oh and by the way..I am a female......not a big boy

H

hexeliebe

So? You have gonads coming to a forum and asking for advice on a very limited scope, receiving opinions and then playing the "Na na na na game".

I don't care if you're butch, male, female or an amorphadite, if you want rude try asking asking someone for advice, receiving it then telling them they don't know what they're talking about.

Go deal with your own problems. I frankly don't give a rat's ass what happens with you because you don't deserve this forum's help.

Unless it's advice from badtenant...now that's something you do deserve.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">