• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insane teacher ask kid to bring real firearm to school...Kid arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ljcoop said:
I really don't think someone with judgement that poor should be a teacher.
And frankly, a parent who is stupid enough to allow this to go down the way it did shouldn't be allowed to continue parenting a child. What in God's name was this woman thinking? I would have talked to the teacher PERSONALLY (forget about a note) as well as the principal and been the one to bring the gun should it have been okayed. She's as nuts as the teacher.

E

eme76

wtf

stealth2 said:
And frankly, a parent who is stupid enough to allow this to go down the way it did shouldn't be allowed to continue parenting a child. What in God's name was this woman thinking? I would have talked to the teacher PERSONALLY (forget about a note) as well as the principal and been the one to bring the gun should it have been okayed. She's as nuts as the teacher.
so you are saying you would take a gun to school just because a teacher or a principal said it was ok????:eek:
stealth...come on now....i KNOW you are smarter than that!

personaly I can't think of a way that anyone could convince me to bring ANY type of wepon to a school...or anywhere else for that matter

CdwJava

steveatx said:
A switchblade AND a gun in school? Welcome to California, apparently.
Ah, but in this land of Hollywood, he wasn't bringing them for a violent act he was bringing them as props in a play!

Nothing is real out here.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">