• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance only offering 20%

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orangputeh

What is the name of your state?CA

this is a continuation of a thread that was closed. to clarify my last post. I have been going thru the intersection in question for 10 years. The accident happened last February.

Please read the posts correctly before jumping in.

justalayman

orangputeh said:

this is a continuation of a thread that was closed. to clarify my last post. I have been going thru the intersection in question for 10 years. The accident happened last February.

Please read the posts correctly before jumping in.[/QUOTE I go thru this INT twice a day for the last 10 years. I am very familiar with it.I definately underestimated the speed of the other car . But I have a hard time agreeing that I failed to yield. The car was going 70 in a 25. It was more than a football field away when I seen it.

Sorry. my mistake didn't realize that INT was meant as abbreviation for "intersection"

read it as interview or interrogatory but besides that it still sounds like your fault. If you feel you are due for injuries be careful to not underestimate total costs of your (shoulder?). My wife had a much less severe accident after 8 or 9 surguries she now has artificial joint. Things can be worse than initially percieved.

HomeGuru

orangputeh said:

Please read the posts correctly before jumping in.

**A: hire an attorney is you are not happy with the insurance co.'s offer.

orangputeh

Today they had the arbirtration hearing about my deductible. My insurance co. couldn't come to an agreement about getting my deductible back because the other company was saying that the accident was partially my fault.

Well, today, the arbirtration awarded me 100% of my deductible which was $1000.00.

Is this going to help my case to get the insurance compnay to pay more than 20% of my medical, lost wages, etc.?

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">