• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance payment late 1 day

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robichaud5

Hey kb,

I came to this sight to show a friend what an ******* homeguru is to people and it did not take me long to find this one. I, like yourself was looking for help with a problem, well I got Mr. ******* to answer my thread. Can you possibly imagine having so little of a life that you are able to reply to this many threads??? If I where him I would just eat a bullet and get it over with, life cannot possibly be that bad. Hang in there insurance company's suck!!!

stephenk

even though you may not like what HG said or how he said, he is correct. An empty promise that "it's okay to mail your payment late" does not alter the written insurance agreement that payment must be received by a certain date.

There was no consideration (money or anything else of value) offered by you to the insurance company to make their statement to you a contract.

tammy8

My company USED to allow 5 day windows of accepting payments and reinstating a policy and paying a claim until home office figured this was the only way we could get DEADBEAT payors to pay their bills!!!

To all of you who think insurance agents are scum of the earth, then go to your state insurance dept and post a bond to relieve yourself from carrying insurance.....Oh BTW in NC that is a $65000 CASH BOND you have to file. We are scum, mafia etc when you don't pay your bills on time, however we are also the ones that pick the pieces when you wreck and take care of you and the claimant!!!!!!!

If for instance you did the same thing with your power company or phone company or cable company and mailed the payment on the cutoff date, do you think they would continue service???????

HomeGuru

robichaud5 said:
Hey kb,

I came to this sight to show a friend what an ******* homeguru is to people and it did not take me long to find this one. I, like yourself was looking for help with a problem, well I got Mr. ******* to answer my thread. Can you possibly imagine having so little of a life that you are able to reply to this many threads??? If I where him I would just eat a bullet and get it over with, life cannot possibly be that bad. Hang in there insurance company's suck!!!

**A: you came to this sight? Well outta sight and right on. If I where him? Yah got it half right. I am were not where. Were as in werewolf. I even gave you a spelling lesson in your initial post. Have you learned to spell these words correcly since? No.
You did not answer my question in your thread. Like what was the highest grade level of education you completed? And YOUR thread was so off the wall; taxation without representation. Give me a break. Not only do you not have a high school degree but you are also very ignorant.
Oh, by the way, how are the rats?

Last edited:
J

jmoody100

I think a lot of people get burned by not paying an insurance payment on time BECAUSE almost all other bills such as water, phone, electric, whatever....DO allow you to be late in payments, really, really late. I could not pay my electric bill for 4 months (though I do) and still have electric service. Sure I could NOT pay my phone bill for 2-3 months and still have phone service. So paying these bills is NOT the same as paying an insurance premium. I think this is why people get burned in late insurance payments, is because they are not aware that due dates are actually taken seriously by ins. companies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">