• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? arizona
Can anyone tell what is with my insurance company. on the night of the 2nd my Kia Soul was stolen but I had a tracking device in the car. well the idiots who it did not know this and eventially it was recoved by the police department and when they returned it back to Tucson to the place I bought it to be repaired but for the last 2 weeks nothing has been done to the car to repair it but I keep gettin text messages from the insurance company to accept money they want to send me but I told them no because it might cost more the the 948 they want to send me and I just found out it will cost almost 2500 dollars so what can I do to force the insurance company to pay the 2500 dollars

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? arizona
Can anyone tell what is with my insurance company. on the night of the 2nd my Kia Soul was stolen but I had a tracking device in the car. well the idiots who it did not know this and eventially it was recoved by the police department and when they returned it back to Tucson to the place I bought it to be repaired but for the last 2 weeks nothing has been done to the car to repair it but I keep gettin text messages from the insurance company to accept money they want to send me but I told them no because it might cost more the the 948 they want to send me and I just found out it will cost almost 2500 dollars so what can I do to force the insurance company to pay the 2500 dollars
Nobody HERE can tell you - but I bet the insurance company can. Keep contacting them.

adjusterjack

The repair shop people should be calling your insurance adjuster to discuss the repair costs.

That's how it works.

If the shop doesn't know to do that, you've got the wrong shop.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">