• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intellectual Property Question (Implimentation)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

drummingdanny

The advice you received was to consult with an IP attorney.

Furthermore, you were told that your request is beyond the scope of an internet forum.

Same.

Run along now, good day.

Your first comment was just "Beyond the scope..." I will run along and have a great time. I got the needed suggestion. sadly only from one individual. While I run along making a billion dollar idea work someway, you will most likely be planted in front of your belittled monitor watching and trolling this very forum. Good day to you as well.:)

Last edited:

quincy

Your first comment was just "Beyond the scope..." I will run along and have a great time. I got the needed suggestion. sadly only from one individual. While I run along making a billion dollar idea work someway, you will most likely be planted in front of your belittled monitor watching and trolling this very forum. Good day to you as well.:)
You spelled "implementation" wrong.

tranquility

Hey! I like it!!!

I think you have your first billion dollar idea there, Zig.

Okay. . . .that is (probably) all from me, too. :D
Long before such a word ever got CLOSE to a billion dollar idea, I suspect Zigner would have a long talk with one of The Donald's many IP attorneys.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">