• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intent to commit....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This is not a debate forum.
Your prior thread was locked for a reason and this one has been reported as well.

This is not a debate forum.
Your prior thread was locked for a reason and this one has been reported as well.
I don't understand this at all. Maybe i am new to this forum. But if someone has a question, you offer your opinion, i can not disagree with it? I don't understand.

quincy

I don't understand this at all. Maybe i am new to this forum. But if someone has a question, you offer your opinion, i can not disagree with it? I don't understand.
There is only so much help a forum is able to provide. That limit was reached in your other thread. It has reached that point here, as well.

Good luck.

There is only so much help a forum is able to provide. That limit was reached in your other thread. It has reached that point here, as well.

Good luck.
I don't understand at all. I am not looking for help. I want to see what your opinion is. You can say it is not criminal. Or you can say it is criminal. But you have to provide a reason. That's all. It's not difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">