• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interrogatories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

casa

jslopez711 said:
we can't be serious......................... I don't believe this................. I think we are getting our chains jerked here......................... Yes I'm about to capitalize DO WE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS THING? THIS GUY CAN'T BE THIS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE.!!!!!
Real life is sometimes scarier than fiction.

tigger22472

Ok.. I've read this whole thread and I just can't help but respond even though probably most of what I'm going to say has been said over and over. While reading htis I kept remember that comment in one of the other posts where you(msdad) were ticked off that the stepfather was going to father and son karate(I believe it was) together and you were going to try to use that against mom in court as he wasn't his dad but YOU WERE!!! AND yet here you are b**ching about having to pay medical bills. IF ONLY that were all there was involved in raising a child.

I'm sorry I do have to agree with the posters that have suggested you file for visitation rights and even starting them slowly. I believe every situation is different so I don't want any bashing about how YOU have the right as this is your child crap! I don't give a RATS BEHIND what 'rights' you think you have or can get. Sometimes you simply need to forget what you can LEGALLY do and do what is best for THE child. I don't say YOUR child because he's not. You've not so much as looked at him. I suspect the only reason you've paid the support is you didn't want the legal ramifications that could come from not paying. This child is secure! By your own admissions in other posts you've confirmed this. He is 9. That means 3rd grade. He's at a point in his life where his life should consist of school, homework, friends and family .... family that give a damn about him. He's at a fragile time in his life why would you screw that up? It's more important to you to go THIS route in order to save YOU money then the well being of a child...ANY CHILD... let alone a child that you helped bring into this world.

I still say kudos to mom for the actions she's taking now. You wanted to be an ass and you want to throw all your 'rights' around. Seems you forgot she had them too... now she's showing you what 'rights' SHE has. When HER son gets on that stand or goes into the judges chambers he too will show you what 'rights' he has also.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">