• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invite to chat tonight!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bugaboo

What is the name of your state? UUMMM, I forgot...

Grace, Missouri Gal, Lil miss smartie panties, and all my other friends. Want to chat tonight? I have somethings to talk about privately...Don't want to discuss on here just in case... Please either email me or meet me tonight at you know where... Hope to see you there.:D :p

Last edited:

CMSC

hey, i want to chat tonight too but I don't know your email address and am not certain if I am included in the friends category, I do however know the super secret password!!!! Just give me a time and I will be there. email is in profile.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thanks anyway.

You see, the real problem is this - - other people can read what I might write to you, and I just want to get real sleazy and talk dirty to you. So, it wouldn't be very becoming of me, or very professional, to do so. I do have my reputation to think about, don'tchaknow.

IAAL

CMSC

actually IAAL if you want to chat with bugaboo and not have anyone know you can click on her name and have a private conversation.;)

No one would think of you as girly, heck only a few of us go in there and we are sworn to secrecy.:D

bugaboo

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Thanks anyway.

You see, the real problem is this - - other people can read what I might write to you, and I just want to get real sleazy and talk dirty to you. So, it wouldn't be very becoming of me, or very professional, to do so. I do have my reputation to think about, don'tchaknow.

IAAL
Meet me in the chat room tonight, I will Private message you. All you have to do is go under a "presumed identity"...:eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by bugaboo

All you have to do is go under a "presumed identity"...:eek:

===================================

My response:

Would IAAL be "presumed" enough, or should I sign on as "King Crotch"? No, no, no, you girls have fun yourselves. Besides, what I'd want to say, and do, to bugaboo and ryrysmom would take up too much band "width" (if you know what I mean).

Have fun you guys.

IAAL

Last edited:

bugaboo

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

All you have to do is go under a "presumed identity"...:eek:

===================================

My response:

Would IAAL be "presumed" enough, or should I sign on as "King Crotch"? No, no, no, you girls have fun yourselves. Besides, what I'd want to say, and do, to bugaboo and ryrysmom would take up too much band "width" (if you know what I mean).

Have fun you guys.

IAAL
IAAL, You are a riot! Email me your email addy, It would be fun to chat off these boards.

I think if you went on as "King Crotch" people would soon know it was you. LOL

Well the invite is open if you change your mind.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

It would be fun to chat off these boards.

================================

My response:

Now, ain't that the understatement of the week!

IAAL

bugaboo

The chat is at LMSP website. It's not a chat for addicts of this forum, it's for...well just go to her website...:)

IAAL, still awaiting your email...:D

Bre's_mom

I'm going to try my hardest to get there, I need a breather, from all the stress today, but things will be better tomorrow:p :D ;) So what kinda things are talked about? See you tonight!1:p :p :p

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I'm in there all by myself twiddling my thumbs. See IAAL? you could be in there ravishing me and no one would know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">