• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is he in contempt of parent-time?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? UT

So, I have not received the custody order that his attorney was required to compose- It has been over one month.

I have been following the 'Minimum Schedule for Parent-time for children 5-18 years of age' schedule.

My child does not have School tomorrow due to a Teacher Development Day/ Teacher Conference?

Her father works at 9AM tomorrow(friday).

I have asked to have her here at or before 9AM tomorrow, he states he will contact his attorney. He states that my schedule is ONLY one day a week from 5:20pm to 8:30PM and every other weekend.

The 'Minimum Schedule for parent time' schedule says otherwise since we don't' have a 'set' schedule.

is he in contempt? can I pick up my child at his residence at 9am?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

btw, the schedule states:

(1) (a)

(c)At the election of the noncustodial parent, if the school is not in session, on Friday from approx 9am accommodation the custodial parent work schedule, until 7pm on Sunday. in the noncustodial parent is available to be with the child unless the court direct the application of subsection (2)(b)(i)(a) or (2)(a)(i)(b)

Isis1

granted you don't have the court order, but did the judge say that the minimum schedule was the one to follow? if not, what did the judge say? what if any changes were made at the last hearing?

So, I have not received the custody order that his attorney was required to compose- It has been over one month.

I have been following the 'Minimum Schedule for Parent-time for children 5-18 years of age' schedule. Update** I have parent-time **

My child does not have School tomorrow due to a Teacher Development Day/ Teacher Conference?

I have asked to have her here at or before 9AM tomorrow, he states he will contact his attorney. He states that my schedule is ONLY one day a week from 5:20pm to 8:30PM and every other weekend.

The 'Minimum Schedule for parent time' schedule says otherwise since we don't' have a 'set' schedule.

is he in contempt? can I pick up my child at his residence at 9am?

granted you don't have the court order, but did the judge say that the minimum schedule was the one to follow? if not, what did the judge say? what if any changes were made at the last hearing?
I'll type the 'Proceedings'

1. Temp custody of the minor awarded to the responded (him) with petitioner to have liberal visitation and at minimal the parent time as provided by status. Parties are to engage in meditation. **which we haven't) What does this mean?

.. That's it. Hearing was August 12th. My attorney has mailed his attorney a request for his attorney to type up the 'orders'? . We haven't heard anything. Is there a certain time that they need to prepare the orders from?

I have been following the 'Minimum Schedule for Parent-time for children 5-18 years of age' schedule. Update** I have parent-time **

is he in contempt? can I pick up my child at his residence at 9am?
Petitioner (father) is being so spiteful. He doesn't care that this is hurting our child. He doesn't want to be reasonable with me. He just says' I have temp orders and that's it!' . I AM going back to court, no set schedule. but I am fighting this one til my knees turn bloody red.

wileybunch

Are you both represented by attorneys still? Your attorney needs to send a fax to his attorney and follow up with a call. The fax needs to make it clear that you intend to exercise your visitation per --- fill in the blank -- with the justification you stated here while you believe the court has given you the right to have this time. If you don't have representation, you'll need to do this yourself. Make it clear that you will pick child up at {certain time} and then go attempt the pick up. If the visit doesn't happen, send a letter letting Dad know you were looking forward to exercising that time, you both need that time together, etc. and that you won't tolerate his attempts to limit your time that is provided by law. Keep this information for a possible future return to court for contempt and make up time for the time missed.

Are you both represented by attorneys still? Your attorney needs to send a fax to his attorney and follow up with a call. The fax needs to make it clear that you intend to exercise your visitation per --- fill in the blank -- with the justification you stated here while you believe the court has given you the right to have this time. If you don't have representation, you'll need to do this yourself. Make it clear that you will pick child up at {certain time} and then go attempt the pick up. If the visit doesn't happen, send a letter letting Dad know you were looking forward to exercising that time, you both need that time together, etc. and that you won't tolerate his attempts to limit your time that is provided by law. Keep this information for a possible future return to court for contempt and make up time for the time missed.
Yes, we both have attorneys. I will do so today. Thank you much.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">