• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it conflict ofinterest if DA accepts a case where her husband is arresting officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

her1984

God didn't make your husband a criminal - he did that all on his own. God does not decide, he gave us free will and we decide; that is why we are held to account for our actions. If you are going to toss God in the center of things, make sure you know what you are taking about.
As I said, I believe people should be punished for the things they have done so obviously I believe that everyone has free will. I never stated that God made anyone a criminal. As I stated before people should be punished for the things they do not things they didn't do. As far as an injustice however I do believe that is in Gods hand. So like you said if you are going to talk about God make sure you know what your talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antigone*

As I said, I believe people should be punished for the things they have done so obviously I believe that everyone has free will. I never stated that God made anyone a criminal. As I stated before people should be punished for the things they do not things they didn't do. As far as an injustice however I do believe that is in Gods hand. So like you said if you are going to talk about God make sure you know what your talking about.

You said this:
In the end God decides everything.
I corrected the capitalization for you in this quote. This tells me that you certainly don't know what you are talking about.

Just Blue

You just don't get the "Free Will" thingy do you? And I would LOVE to know how God is in control of "injustice"? Did He control your criminal Hubby? The Police? The DA? YOU?:rolleyes:

xylene

I appreciate the advice and posted articles listed. So thank you to those of you however please refrain from posting useless things like the above quoted post. I'm sure there is something else you could be doing with you time. And it is very obvious that peple should be following the rules of the law and should be punished for the things they do when they break the law but this doesn't give anyone the right to add more than they deserve. In the end god decides everything.
My was very practical legal advice.

Your husband is facing a serious charge, and very likely to do serious time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">