• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

My dh's ex has always been difficult to work with. She does everything she can to cause problems. For the past year, his daughter has worn prescription glasses and it is very obvious that she needs them (always trying to sit to close to the tv, complains she can't see, etc.) His ex flat out refuses to send her glasses with her when she comes over for visitation. She really needs them to see, but no matter how my dh tries to reason with her mother, she just won't. My stepdaughter is enrolled in medicaid and since he cannot get her mother to cooperate, he wants to schedule an optometric appointment himself so that we can have a pair of glasses for her here. Does anyone forsee any legal problems with doing so?

kat1963

He can also get a copy of the prescription & order them on line. I’m terrible with my sunglasses so I order a few pairs of Transitions every couple of months from 39dollarglasses.com.

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">