• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it looking Good FOR me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cwb1370

Hello
Been in an accident in GA in June of this year. My question is since 95 in military I've been trying to get properly seen for lumbar strain while lifting boxes. Now since the accident the army has done cat scan and found damage in my disc areas giving me a permanent profile calleda p3 which tells me that within 6 months i will be relaesed witha severance pay of about 20,000+ after taxes. So now my career has ended cause my back has worsened since the accident giving the army reason to diagnose me and proceed with medical discharge proceedings. Now I ask with this in mind do I look good at getting a high settlement due to the discharge and now my career is ended...If you have any advice clue me in. I just want whats mine the driver in the accident in June was cited at the seen running ared light and eyewitnessed by two people.

thank you, billy gee

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You have one year from the date of your accident to sue the other driver/his insurance company. If this person was cited for running a red light and at the same eyewitnessed by two people, you stand a good chance for the following:

Aggravation to your already existing injuries which has lead to your discharge. But whether you will recover is a separate story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">