• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it worth a point ... and?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Peety

--PARIDISE-- said:
You cannot use that excuse.
AND ~ With that many miles annually too?
That's between 104 and 166 miles per day for 30 = years now .......
It's useless to try and compete with the world .....
I'm not being competative, or whining .....
AND ...... it's not an excuse, it's just fact .... that
with my driving habits and memory I expect to get pulled over for something mechanical, forgotten, or for a violation about once every 2 to 3 years.

:rolleyes: You know, I've said this numerous times ...... it's getting boring.

They should have a snoring "smiley" here like this one http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-05-10_17.47/Resource/emoticons/77_77.gif

Shay-Pari'e

Peety said:
AND ~ With that many miles annually too?
That's between 104 and 166 miles per day for 30 = years now .......
It's useless to try and compete with the world .....
I'm not being competative, or whining .....
AND ...... it's not an excuse, it's just fact .... that
with my driving habits and memory I expect to get pulled over for something mechanical, forgotten, or for a violation about once every 2 to 3 years.

:rolleyes: You know, I've said this numerous times ...... it's getting boring.

They should have a snoring "smiley" here like this one http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-05-10_17.47/Resource/emoticons/77_77.gif

Apparently you are one of those "Special Driver's", What the heck does it matter how many miles I drive? Yes, 47 miles each way, over the bridge, but what does that say?

It say's you opted to live where you do, nothing special about it.

OUT!

Last edited:
K

krispenstpeter

Wow, Peety is sooooo special. You travel soooo much that you Must be special.

But then, with that logic I guess my buddy Wayne and I are both very special people. I've logged more than 123,000 miles, most of them in C-130s and Wayne logged more than 380,000 miles on one trip.

And he wore his seatbelt during takeoff and reentry and 80% of the time he was onboard. But then, the only time he didn't wear a seatbelt was when he was conducting experiments or taking a 'walk'. Then he was tethered.

But peety is special. :D

P

Peety

--PARIDISE-- said:
Apparently you are one of those "Special Driver's"
And I'll put dimes to dollars you're one of those special drivers that slows down to look ...... creating even more greif for the general population.

Like I said in the other thread ......... you've just entered the realm of that special little rolodex ....... ta'

You Are Guilty

randyleepublic said:
More like free a**holes. :mad: What a bunch of moronic prisses. :rolleyes: "You didn't wear your seatbelt! :eek: Eeeee!" If you want to give advice, you ought to try listening to to the person asking for the advice. Instead of trying to shove your program down the questioner's throat, how about telling him or her something useful in the context they are asking. I think the truth is that none of you half-wits really know what you are talking about, so instead of a humble, "I don't know" or the wisedom of silence, you babble some nonsense to feel like a big shot on the free advice board.

Adios creeps! :)
Irony, randyleeoublic. Randyleeoublic, meet irony.
Adios right back at you, meathead!

CdwJava

randyleepublic said:
More like free a**holes. :mad: What a bunch of moronic prisses. :rolleyes: "You didn't wear your seatbelt! :eek: Eeeee!" If you want to give advice, you ought to try listening to to the person asking for the advice. Instead of trying to shove your program down the questioner's throat, how about telling him or her something useful in the context they are asking. I think the truth is that none of you half-wits really know what you are talking about, so instead of a humble, "I don't know" or the wisedom of silence, you babble some nonsense to feel like a big shot on the free advice board.

You created an account just to gripe about a two-year-old post?

So ... who's the moron?

- Carl

AHA

randyleepublic said:

The only "creep" around here, is the one that apparently don't have a life and can't read simple dates and therefore feel the need to revive an ancient thread WITHOUT GIVING LEGAL ADVICE.

Ever heard the story about the pot and the kettle????
What a loser you are!!! :D :D :D :D Thanks for making a fool of yourself in public, that's was funny. Find other ancient threads to post your whining in and entertain us some more, will you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">