• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this a fedral charge???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairisfair

SeniorJudge is hooked on phonics. ;)
It is a park in Missouri, but if you read it outloud right... :eek: --especially with a migraine, you might think he was trying to say something else.
So, my apologies to SeniorJudge for calling him a mountain. :)

I said it like 75 times, fast and everything. it still sounds like Taum Sauk. I am sure that senior has been called worse things than the highest mountain peak in the St. Francois Mountains. In fact just recently he was the King of Persia. LOL ;) :D

Now you boys play nice.

smutlydog

Alright so if the feds dont pick up the case then that tells me to fight it,because the feds wont want to waste time and money unless there positve they'll get a convection
If the case seems weak then the feds will be interviewing people in and out of the prison system. There is a thing called rule 35 which reduces the amount of time federal inmates spend in prison. In other words if they don't have a case they will attempt to build one. A conspiracy is an agreement between 2 or more people to commit a crime. They don't need a search warrant or physical evidence for something like this. If you think this is rare then think again. Half the people sitting in federal prisons on drug charges were convicted of a conspiracy.

That's why when your attorney tells you to walk a straight line and don't speak to anybody involved with drugs you should listen. All it takes is an agreement between 2 people and you are history. If a snitch calls you and says” remember when we use to sell xy and z in the amount of y”. All they need is the name of the drug and the quantity. It’s doesn’t matter if it’s something that happened 5 years ago you are still screwed.

Last edited:
I have to know, if you got caught with all of these drugs, and a gun... Why the hell aren't you already in Jail? I didn't think they could actually let you walk out after you get arrested for something like that. Maybe im ignorant to all the facts but, wow. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">