• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this prank considered harassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erikaea

My final reply...

Let's review: "I could have expressed my feelings in full writing. But I'm a very creative type and chose to express my feelings through an abstract collage. I've created many pieces of artwork based on my feelings about particular subjects...abortion, beauty, love. Abstract collages are my signature, my viewpoint of life as I interpret it." Let me clarify since I think you may have misunderstood my response to Halket on "expressing my feelings through an abstract collage" as opposed to writing a letter purely in words. My motivation was definitely not based on my artistic expression as you have noted in the last reply. My motivation was based on the fact that I don't like this person because of the way she's treated me in the past. I chose to voice my opinion by using pictures/words rather than purely words. (See Halket, even expressing myself in only words can cause more misinterpretation than expressing myself through pictures! ;-) Adios!)

Beth3

How about not expressing yourself AT ALL when your intention is to be cruel and mean?

Please don't bother to answer. It would be entirely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">