• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this pssible

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmet4nzkx

FrustratedinWI said:
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your husband got a 6 year prison sentence, my fiance just got a 5 year sentence, and it's very hard to go through. There are alot of people on here that don't do much to help by saying some hurtful things. I can't give you any legal advice, but I know where you're coming from in trying to tell people that he was trying to help you, but we know how much the law sucks, and most of the time you can't get any justice. I'm doing the appeal process now, since he was just sentenced 2 and a half days ago. I wish you the best of luck.
cdwjava, is a police officer, he knows the law from that aspect, he unemotionally answered OP's question which is in reference to a state law in effect since sometime in the 1960's I even remember the events which caused it's inactment. There used to be billboards with the admonition, "USE A GUN, GO TO JAIL" in California, everyone knows this, especially the criminals. It will be one of the first things their criminal defense attorney's will tell them once they are arrested.

Obviously you are frustrated that is even your name. However, you have chosen to make your bed with a convicted child rapist. Dont give me or anyone else you sorry excuse about 2nd degree sexual assult, it was STATUTORY RAPE anyway you cut it so quit lying to yourself or sugar coating it, that won't change reality and the sooner you get that the better for you and most of all your children. You are angry because he will have to spend only 5 years in prison when it could be much more and when he gets out you will have to choose betwen him and your 2 children. It looks as if you have chosen him already.

So you come over to this thread to stir up trouble and try to get more attention because you don't like the answers you are getting on your own thread. You have your own agenda and few if any is willing to support you because most here, we have a high respect for the law, but most of all for the right's and best welfare of children, something foreign to you. Believe it or not, it is to protect your children but it appears you care less for them than for your RAPIST boyfriend. Other posters have made comments about you lack of self esteem because your self esteem is so low that you only think you deserve a RAPIST for a mate. You are willing to give up your children for him, or is it your plan than when he gets out of prison to have them ready to interact with their father? Sure he was drunk, then once he is drunk, will your children be safe? You talk about how your boyfriends victim's mother should go to jail also because she failed to act to protect her child, well the same thing holds true for you, you should go to jail also for not acting to protect your children from a known convicted child RAPIST!

What is likely to happen in your case? Your boyfriend will go to jail and you will visit in the begining but soon you will hook up with some other criminal and you will get involved with them and the rest won't take much immagination will it. Hopefully someone close to you, who cares more about your children will report you to CPS, so they can at least have some chance for a future without exposure to a known and convicted child RAPIST! :mad:

F

FrustratedinWI

You're both right, therefor I'm not going to bother even posting anymore replies to his defense, because as you guys have shown, my opinion doesn't count to either of you, I have taken both of what you said into consideration, and decided to show nothing but hate towards anyone who has ever done any wrong doing. People who make mistakes don't deserve a second chance, and should be locked up forever and we should throw away the key. We all know counciling and any programs offered within the prison system suck anyway, and criminals have no chance to become better citizens. I should aslo let the kids know that their father is no good and that they should never go see him, that there would make me even a better mother. Sounds good to me. Thanks for all the advice guys.

rmet4nzkx

FrustratedinWI said:
You're both right, therefor I'm not going to bother even posting anymore replies to his defense, because as you guys have shown, my opinion doesn't count to either of you, I have taken both of what you said into consideration, and decided to show nothing but hate towards anyone who has ever done any wrong doing. People who make mistakes don't deserve a second chance, and should be locked up forever and we should throw away the key. We all know counciling and any programs offered within the prison system suck anyway, and criminals have no chance to become better citizens. I should aslo let the kids know that their father is no good and that they should never go see him, that there would make me even a better mother. Sounds good to me. Thanks for all the advice guys.
Of course you will continue posting and have, just on another thread. What we said was in answer to your question, no one said anything about anyother situation or how you should feel about criminals or people making mistakes. In your situation, because the father of your children is a convicted sex offender there will be additional consequences of which you are informed and didn't think we were smart enough to realize was the real issue. You have to seriously consider your children's future and what is best for them, without your anger entering into it. Your children will pay a price for your anger even if you never mention their father again, that is why I strongly suggest terminating at least his parnetal rights, that can even be done by the state as a result of his conviction, and since you care more for him than your own children, please relinquish your rights and give your children up for adoption, then there will never be the question of their father's history and they will have a chance in life without the stigma they will have now. That is the best gift you can give them. Obviously they are both young enough to form memories of their adoptive parents if you make this choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">