• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Issues with EX friend & cell phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

txkristy25

:mad:Tx.. So here's my situation! My friend at the time gifted my daughter a phone line on her cell phone plan T-mobile. We are no longer friend's and she wants me to pay the disconnection fee and an outrageous amount of money.. She's threatened me with going to my husband's first shirt(he's military) witch that's fine. She's taken this situation to far.. I dont mind paying her for back owed amount.BUT I WILL NOT PAY DISCONNECTION FEE!. She's come back saying its in my name,when its not! I have signed no contract what so ever!! She's saying the line is not shut off,but i asked her to send me documentation stating it was in my name.I got the documents today and its not in my name,but now its showing is cut off and its taken her 2weeks to send me the documents... Is there anyway by law she can per-sue this any further with no documentation its in my name??? Help please

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">