• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ist offence dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dinpoudel

What is the name of your state? ca

i was charged with dui 2 days ago. My bac was0.2. can someone suggest me what' s gonna happen and what should should i be doing. My court date is may 14.

Any advice will be appriciated

Thank you

CdwJava

Dinpoudel said:
What is the name of your state? ca

i was charged with dui 2 days ago. My bac was0.2. can someone suggest me what' s gonna happen and what should should i be doing. My court date is may 14.
I suppose it is .20.

First thing to do would be to consult an attorney that specializes in DUI.

Be prepared to face a large fine and court fees, driving restrictions or suspension, counseling, and the possibility work release or jail time.

Others here might be able to break down the estimated dollar vaules for the fines and fees.

- Carl

Dinpoudel

thanks carl

yeah i am going to find an attorney. Can i still drive on the restriction driver liscence to work. And so far for the fines what do you think the amount be?? any idea

thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">