• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ithidriel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TLWE

Ithildriel said:
Did you read the first post? Doesn't sound like daughter left to play her Freshman year at Yale. :rolleyes:
Yes I read the post.

My response comes from being tired of seeing people tell others this is a LEGAL site. Then turn right around and make personal judgments and assumptions. It is sad to see a site that is meant to help people with legal questions give personal insults instead.

For the last year now it has become like a minefield around FA trying to find the legal advice while sifting through the put downs and personal condemnations.What is the name of your state?

TLWE said:
Yes I read the post.

My response comes from being tired of seeing people tell others this is a LEGAL site. Then turn right around and make personal judgments and assumptions. It is sad to see a site that is meant to help people with legal questions give personal insults instead.

For the last year now it has become like a minefield around FA trying to find the legal advice while sifting through the put downs and personal condemnations.What is the name of your state?
Yes I agree, there is a lot of that going on, but that is what happens on a message board.

Unless the format is changed to a point where new members can only ask questions, and qualified attorneys are screened and the only ones given access to answer questions, and that access removed once they make it personal, then it's not going to change.

To me, it adds a bit of flavor to the board, and I'm having fun while I learn. But I have a pretty thick skin and enough internet time to know better than to take personally what a nameless faceless person that doesn't know me, says about me on a forum.

I've been here for less than a year, so I don't know how much of a change this is from the way people conducted themselves before.

LdiJ

There has always been a bit of bashing....but I have to agree that its worse now. Enough that it gets on my nerves from time to time.

abstract99

If you want sound legal advice, you should go to an attorney. Very few here are one. They can offer advice based on their own personal trials and tribulations but it is in no way usually "legal" advice. You get what you pay for and this IS a FREE site. I kinda like it here because it allows you to talk with people that are going through the same thing that you are. Most of the time when I post a question I get good suggestions and I have used quite a bit of it in court.

LdiJ said:
There has always been a bit of bashing....but I have to agree that its worse now. Enough that it gets on my nerves from time to time.

My response:

That's because you constantly, and consistently, respond to California threads with incorrect information - - despite the fact that we've told you hundreds of times to stop it.

You don't listen, so you get what you deserve. The "bashing," as you call it, will continue until you STOP giving misleading information to the writers.

All you have to do is leave the California threads alone. That's all.

IAAL

iKnowNot

CALIF-LAWPRO62 said:
My response:

That's because you constantly, and consistently, respond to California threads with incorrect information - - despite the fact that we've told you hundreds of times to stop it.

You don't listen, so you get what you deserve. The "bashing," as you call it, will continue until you STOP giving misleading information to the writers.

All you have to do is leave the California threads alone. That's all.

IAAL
http://www.bcgsearch.com/crc/narcissistic_entitlement_syndrome.pdf

classic.

iKnowNot said:

My response:

True. Very true. Guilty as charged!

But, the difference is that I own my law firm - - for the past 25 out of the 26 years I've been an attorney! So, I can damn well do whatever I please.

And, my law firm has a 94% win ratio. That's why people hire me and the firm. We win. My law firm makes millions each year, last year being a record-breaker. That's the difference.

Would you rather spend your money on a "silent, not proud, loser" attorney?

Oops, there I go - - touting my accomplishments!

See, I told you I was "guilty"!

IAAL

I would think

Narcissism would be a handy trait in several professions, the legal field being one of them. IAAL is obviously perfectly suited for his field...Just imagine if he had become a Jr. High guidance counselor in Alabama! :eek:

I have nothing more to add, I just want to keep this thread at the top since my name is the title.

*primp primp*:cool:

iKnowNot

CALIF-LAWPRO62 said:
My response:

True. Very true. Guilty as charged!

But, the difference is that I own my law firm - - for the past 25 out of the 26 years I've been an attorney! So, I can damn well do whatever I please.

And, my law firm has a 94% win ratio. That's why people hire me and the firm. We win. My law firm makes millions each year, last year being a record-breaker. That's the difference.

Would you rather spend your money on a "silent, not proud, loser" attorney?

Oops, there I go - - touting my accomplishments!

See, I told you I was "guilty"!

IAAL
Confidence is key. Wonderful numbers, you should be proud. Congratulations on your successes. You wouldn't happen to be licensed in Illinois? A strong referral would be nice too ;) Chicago's not impressing me yet. Got a URL to your site?

iKnowNot said:
Confidence is key. Wonderful numbers, you should be proud.

MY RESPONSE: I am proud - - exceedingly proud! A bigger narcissist you'll never find! I wear that moniker like a badge; my opponents know it, and I beat them over the head with it every chance I get!

Congratulations on your successes.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you, and my partners, associates and staff thank you, too!

You wouldn't happen to be licensed in Illinois?

MY RESPONSE: No.

A strong referral would be nice too ;) Chicago's not impressing me yet. Got a URL to your site?

MY RESPONSE: Sorry you're not enthused with the "Windy City." You'll get used to it.

Anyway, I refuse to divulge my information on this site, for many reasons. I've discussed these reasons on this site before, so I won't be redundant. But, quite frankly, my firm doesn't need the business. We are inundated with clients!

Thanks for the compliment!

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

CALIF-LAWPRO62 said:
iKnowNot said:
Confidence is key. Wonderful numbers, you should be proud.

MY RESPONSE: I am proud - - exceedingly proud! A bigger narcissist you'll never find! I wear that moniker like a badge; my opponents know it, and I beat them over the head with it every chance I get!

Congratulations on your successes.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you, and my partners, associates and staff thank you, too!

You wouldn't happen to be licensed in Illinois?

MY RESPONSE: No.

A strong referral would be nice too ;) Chicago's not impressing me yet. Got a URL to your site?

MY RESPONSE: Sorry you're not enthused with the "Windy City." You'll get used to it.

Anyway, I refuse to divulge my information on this site, for many reasons. I've discussed these reasons on this site before, so I won't be redundant. But, quite frankly, my firm doesn't need the business. We are inundated with clients!

Thanks for the compliment!

IAAL
and behind every good(narcissistic) man is a GREAT WOMAN!!! :D

My response:

Mrs. Liable and I compete with each other on this point. But, when all is said and done, we love each other dearly - - as long as the jewelry and cash keep flowing in!

IAAL

abstract99

CALIF-LAWPRO62 said:
My response:

Mrs. Liable and I compete with each other on this point. But, when all is said and done, we love each other dearly - - as long as the jewelry and cash keep flowing in!

IAAL
Is she an attorney too? Hmm almost enough to make me want to move to Calli. To bad my wife is leaning towards NC. Maybe I should buy her more jewels.

fairisfair

abstract99 said:
Is she an attorney too? Hmm almost enough to make me want to move to Calli. To bad my wife is leaning towards NC. Maybe I should buy her more jewels.
ANOTHER wife?? don't you already have an ex in AZ and in NJ and are behind on your child support :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">