• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joke Mail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikemtglo

What is the name of your state? Oregon

I have extremely LOUD and obnoxious neighbours. As I joke, I want to mail (not email...the old fashioned post office) them an anonymous letter suggesting a trailer park might be more suited to them. Nothing slanderous, just more less for comic relief. Is this breaking any laws?
Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mikemtglo said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon

I have extremely LOUD and obnoxious neighbours. As I joke, I want to mail (not email...the old fashioned post office) them an anonymous letter suggesting a trailer park might be more suited to them. Nothing slanderous, just more less for comic relief. Is this breaking any laws?
Thanks

My response:

No. Also, send them a picture of their new home, too!

http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/page2.htm

With any luck, it just might make them nostalgic and want to move back!

Send them a sound recording of the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies, or Green Acres.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">