• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Journal Entry and Rule 170

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wnagel

What is the name of your state? KS

I have been Pro'se for 2 years and the Harvard attorney who continues to push the envelope. Anyway, at a hearing last month in which I won, the Judge ordered the attorney to write up the journal entry. Like usual, he added in numerous things the Judge did not say and left out many things that benefitted me. To be accurate, I requested a copy of the transcript and according to rule 170, I made written objections to him. Now, it's been about 3 weeks and he's sitting on the JE. My question is:

1) Can I submit all the documentation to the Judge? Rule 170 doesn't say this.

2) How do I know if he submitted the documentation to the court? Would he have to give me a copy of what he submits?

3) Can he change his original JE that he gave me when he submits his documentation to the judge? He is probably embarassed to submit it, as I have already had him admonished by this Judge twice for doing goofy things.

I tried emailing him asking him if he has or will be submitting the documentation to the Judge, and I received no reply.

I really need the signed order as I mentioned, it benefits me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">