• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judgment???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kanchazi

What is the name of your state? Fl
Maybe someone can give me some insight. Its been 4 months since 2 judgments have been issued against me, one has execution issued also. I have not heard anything from either of the suing attorneys, is this unusual, or is this fairly normal.. Thank You

Last edited:

TigerD

Kanchazi said:
What is the name of your state? Fl
Maybe someone can give me some insight. Its been 4 months since 2 judgments have been issued against me, one has execution issued also. I have not heard anything from either of the suing attorneys, is this unusual, or is this fairly normal.. Thank You
They can sit on it and let it collect interest. Just wait until you forget or get sloppy in hiding assets and wham...

DC

Kanchazi

The only money they can get from me, is if they garnish my wages. Thats why I thought its
strange they havent enforced the judgment. Thxs

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">