• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judicial duties and ethics quandry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuvbinDuped

The OP likes to ignore inconvenient facts. After I posted a DIRECT LINK TO THE LAW on Wisconsin's web site, he gets something different from a private place. I don't know who is right, because SOL is a lot harder than people think, but I'd go with: (The exceptions listed have to do with foreclosures.)
No need to be so condecending. I am merely looking for options for my friend who is struggling as it is and does not need this debt added onto her burden.

tranquility

No need to be so condecending. I am merely looking for options for my friend who is struggling as it is and does not need this debt added onto her burden.
She should pay her lawful debt rather than have friends make accusations against judges.

YuvbinDuped

She should pay her lawful debt rather than have friends make accusations against judges.
Thye Judge in question is a scumbag! I'm going to talk to an attorney because nothing you've shown here is conclusive of anything. I know what I would do under this circumstance but she could never pull off the jurisdictional argument as I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">