• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just a quick question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GA

If there is a picture of a child (looking to be no older than ......12....14 at the absolute oldest) chugging an alcoholic beverage on a myspace page....is this something that could get someone in trouble?

nextwife

Remember Lonely Girl 16? In reality, neither 16 nor Lonely.

Also, there is no way to ACTUALLY know that the beverage was alchoholic, rather than a dummied bottle. MUCH one sees online is faked.

penelope10

What is the name of your state? GA

If there is a picture of a child (looking to be no older than ......12....14 at the absolute oldest) chugging an alcoholic beverage on a myspace page....is this something that could get someone in trouble?
Well if they were my kid, and I saw the picture, there would be trouble (Real or no real alcoholic beverage)

About four years ago there was a group of cheerleaders who took some topless pics at a slumber party. A third party got the pics and posted them on the internet. All of the girls were suspended from the squad. (Went against the code of ethics for behavior they signed irregardless of who posted the pics).

So I guess it would be who saw the picture as to whether this person would get in trouble.

honestly IDK...i mean I thought it would bc this is someone's child who is in someone's custody, and could possibly be drinking underage...my apologies if i am wrong

CJane

Don't worry, Peanuts. :)
That's my Entire Message to you: Don't worry. Be happy. Be healthy. :)
That's the ringer on my phone. So I'm reminded every day. ;)

But Peanuts? Seriously, stop worrying. About ANYONE. 'Cept you and that lil baby. That's an order. And if JJ wasn't banned for some reason only God and Mary know of, she'd tell you so too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">